• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Cluster Meeting: Fun Ideas for a Green-Themed Gathering

In summary, the March Cluster Meeting is a gathering for Pampered Chef consultants to learn about new products, strategies, and best practices for their businesses. It also provides an opportunity to network and build relationships with other consultants. The meeting typically takes place in March at a local venue or conference center, and it is important to RSVP in order for the organizers to plan accordingly. Attendees should bring a pen and notebook for note-taking, and may also want to bring business cards or other materials to exchange with others. Guests are welcome to attend, but they should also RSVP in order for the organizers to plan accordingly.
cookn' katie
Is anyone doing anything really fun for March? Our cluster all has to bring our favorite "green" item and wear green. Any one have games, anything to go with this? Katie

No but this is a great idea!!

Anyone doing any special games at their shows or meeting for St Patty's day! I need something fun to do! Help me

cookn' katie said:
Is anyone doing anything really fun for March? Our cluster all has to bring our favorite "green" item and wear green. Any one have games, anything to go with this? Katie

Our first meeting of the season (whether it's March or September) we do Taste-O-Rama. We each make a recipe from the new cookbook and tell how much the ingredients cost, the value of the products used to make it, and whether we'do do it at a show or not and why. I will be making the penne pasta al fresco.

I'm not sure if my group is doing anything or not. I won't be able to attend anyways though, I have to head out of town for work. Thanks for the reminder that I wanted to touch base with my director though LOL!

Related to March Cluster Meeting: Fun Ideas for a Green-Themed Gathering

What is the purpose of the March Cluster Meeting?

The March Cluster Meeting is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to come together and learn about new products, strategies, and best practices for growing their businesses. It is also a chance to network and build relationships with other consultants in their area.

When and where will the March Cluster Meeting take place?

The exact date and location of the March Cluster Meeting may vary depending on your specific cluster. However, it typically takes place in the month of March at a local venue or conference center. Your upline or team leader will provide you with the exact details and location.

Do I need to RSVP for the March Cluster Meeting?

Yes, it is important to RSVP for the March Cluster Meeting so that the organizers can have an accurate headcount for seating, materials, and food. Your upline or team leader will most likely send out an invitation or RSVP form for you to fill out.

What should I bring to the March Cluster Meeting?

It is recommended to bring a pen and notebook to take notes during the presentations. You may also want to bring business cards or other materials to exchange with other consultants. Some cluster meetings may also include a potluck or other food items, so it is always a good idea to check with your upline or team leader beforehand.

Can I invite guests to the March Cluster Meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to invite guests to the March Cluster Meeting. This is a great opportunity for potential new consultants to learn more about Pampered Chef and see the community and support that comes with being a consultant. However, it is important to make sure your guests RSVP as well so that the organizers can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pcROX
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • PChefPEI