• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Team's October Performance: A Rollercoaster Ride

In summary, Greg's team did poorly in October, but he is optimistic for November and December. He is worried about January and beyond.
DebPC
Staff member
How did your team do in October?My team nose dived. They did great in September though! Hoping and working for a rebound in November.

My team had a great October - didn't quite make the 25 show goal but got to 23! (including me) Our sales were the 3rd best month this year.

I am worried about November and December though. I have my weakest schedule ever and I carry over half of our sales in many months and especially those months. And then there's January - last year I had my first month of relinquishment ever that month.

I'm working at making my personal schedule better but am getting way too many no's and of course my training (meeting, calls, emails) is focused mostly on getting the bookings and host coaching.

My team did POOPY! They came through with a whoppin' $1081 from 5 shows. I did well with $3124 on my own. I have 3 to go in in November so far of $900. November looks better for them.

The reality is that I need new people!

I just looked at my tracker again and now it shows that for the FIRST time they did make 25 shows - actually 26! And total sales are the HIGHEST this year! :party::money::party:

My team is at $5643 right now (without me). I think they have at least 2 or 3 shows that were turned in yesterday, so they aren't on there yet. We'll see. I don't think we'll hit 25 shows, but I'm happy with what they have done! :D

My team did 17 shows and just under $8500 (without me). One team member just went inactive. I think Nov will be okay and maybe December, but Jan and beyond are complete and total unknowns...

Beth, Congrats on the 'team best' !!!

bethcooks4u said:
I just looked at my tracker again and now it shows that for the FIRST time they did make 25 shows - actually 26! And total sales are the HIGHEST this year! :party::money::party:

GREAT JOB!

My team did not do well in October. This was actually our worse month ever.

However, I have a new recruit (thank you Home Office!) and she is really excited. I think November will be much better for us!

Lisa

I had a lame month, but my team did its best ever! $10,190 without mine!! :eek: November should be good but I'm worried about our Dec.

My team did their second best month ever...I had my second best month ever, too!

My team had their best month EVER!!! They had over $5800 in sales with 9 shows!!! I'm so excited for them!! I had a crappy month myself with $1368!! So we had over $7100 as a team! YEAH!!!:D:D

My team did $8046 without my totals and did a total of 17 shows, with only 7 who submitted shows. I'm very excited for them, it is our highest month since I became a director in July.

I just noticed that with me, my team hit 25 shows! I am soooo excited. And it ties in perfectly with the training for the next meeting. We are going to be going over ways to raise your show averages. Wouldn't it be great it that was 25 $500 shows!

This was my best team effort since I've been a director (9 months). Nearly $5000 in team sales (not counting mine). I only had 5 submit shows we were overall, including me, probably at around 19-20 shows.

I'm looking for a Bible that is easy to read. I have a normal church style bible and tried reading it and didn't get past 10 pages before I was tired. Is there a version that is accurate but reads like a novel?

Attachments

• View of the Main Lobby Building Mexico.jpg
    View of the Main Lobby Building Mexico.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 284
  • View of the Main Lobby Building Mexico.jpg
    View of the Main Lobby Building Mexico.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 239
  • Hotel Walkway.jpg
    Hotel Walkway.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 249
  • Hotel Walkway.jpg
    Hotel Walkway.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 262
  • One of the pools in Mexico.jpg
    One of the pools in Mexico.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 319
  • One of the pools in Mexico.jpg
    One of the pools in Mexico.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 240
  • Swim Up Bar.jpg
    Swim Up Bar.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 257
  • Swim Up Bar.jpg
    Swim Up Bar.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 246
  • Carribean from the Palace.jpg
    Carribean from the Palace.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 326
  • Carribean from the Palace.jpg
    Carribean from the Palace.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 247
that would be intersting....i hope there is ....i'll have to get it

Admin Greg said:
I'm looking for a Bible that is easy to read. I have a normal church style bible and tried reading it and didn't get past 10 pages before I was tired. Is there a version that is accurate but reads like a novel?

GREG TURNED INTO BRITNEY!!! HI GREG SPEARS!!

Admin Greg said:

Greg, I posted something similar on CS and I had a lot of great advice...I am going to purchase a NIV Life Application Bible...from what I was told and from what I saw when I looked at when I looked at bibles at the local store there was.

Yes Greg, check out the thread on CS. Also Becky D. (ChefBeckyD) has some good advice on various versions.If you're looking for a good "read" I can point you to some funny stories in the Bible...God's Word is such wonderful and awesome...applies to today, teaches, makes us laugh and cry...all in one...One of the stories I'm thinking of is about Ehud (ever think you'd read a story in the Bible about a left-handed guy that stabbed a fat man???)

Admin Greg said:

Ok, I know this is a more serious question that Greg is asking but I have to add this...

If you have read 10 pages of a normal style Bible in one sitting that is a LOT of reading. I used to try to read (a book) every night and I am lucky if I can get a page read without falling asleep but I have been exhausted a lot lately before I even start reading.

On a side note, I have been wanting to read the Bible more and will check out the advice to see about an easier version to read.

Just keep in mind that the bible is not always in order chronologically.

It's not really set up to read like a novel but some versions are a lot easier (flowy) to read than others.

I believe The Message is an easy read. I don't know who accurate it is compared to others, but I think most Bible translations are a little inaccurate here and there when compared to what the original Greek and Hebrew were meant to say.

Related to My Team's October Performance: A Rollercoaster Ride

1. What factors can affect my team's performance in October?

There are several factors that can impact your team's performance in October, such as changes in the market, new product launches, and even personal circumstances of team members. It's important to assess and address these factors to help your team succeed.

2. How can I motivate my team to improve their performance?

Motivation is key to improving your team's performance. You can try setting clear goals, offering incentives, providing regular training and support, and recognizing and celebrating their achievements. It's also important to communicate openly and listen to your team's needs.

3. What should I do if my team's performance is declining?

If your team's performance is declining, it's important to identify the root cause and address it as soon as possible. This could involve reevaluating your team's goals, providing additional training or support, or making changes to your team's structure or processes.

4. How can I track and measure my team's performance in October?

There are various tools and methods you can use to track and measure your team's performance in October. This could include setting specific goals and targets, using performance metrics and analytics, and conducting regular performance evaluations and check-ins with your team.

5. What can I do to help my team handle the ups and downs of a "rollercoaster ride" performance?

It's important to provide your team with support and guidance during times of fluctuating performance. This could involve offering additional training or resources, addressing any external factors that may be impacting performance, and maintaining open communication to keep your team motivated and focused on their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg