• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top 50 Team Leader: Exciting News About October Shopping Spree!

In summary,Just received an email from HO today that I'm in the Top 50 so far in my career level (team leader) for the shopping spree in October! :love:Congratulations!Wahoo! I need one more recruit to be in the running! Mind if I ask how much your sales are so far so I can compare?I am TOO....Congrats!!Wahoo! I need one more recruit to be in the running! Mind if I ask how much your sales are so far so I can compare?Stupid question, but did it start July 1st?Steph, it's so cute, you are in the top 50, and you'd forgotten about the
chefsteph07
Just received an email from HO today that I'm in the Top 50 so far in my career level (team leader) for the shopping spree in October! :love:
Do you know I completely forgot about that incentive?

Congratulations!

Wahoo! I need one more recruit to be in the running! Mind if I ask how much your sales are so far so I can compare?

Congrats!!

wadesgirl said:
Wahoo! I need one more recruit to be in the running! Mind if I ask how much your sales are so far so I can compare?

Stupid question, but did it start July 1st?

Steph, it's so cute, you are in the top 50, and you'd forgotten about the incentive, you don't know when it started. It's like falling in love--you stop looking and it finds you!congrats!

chefsteph07 said:
Stupid question, but did it start July 1st?

Yes, goes through the end of September.

Congrats! :D

Wow! Way to "take it easy!" Hahaha! Congrats! :)

Congratulations!

Wahooo!!! Congrats! That's awesome! Don't forget to buy me something pretty! =)

Do you mind me asking, what your sales are? :D

janezapchef said:
Wow! Way to "take it easy!" Hahaha! Congrats! :)

Jane, you are hilarious!
Actually, I really don't think I'm going to make it because I have one girl who I bet won't qualify in time. :cry:

Ginger428 said:
Do you mind me asking, what your sales are? :D

Ginger, let me figure it out and I'll post in a bit

Super congrats!!!!!

Congrats Steph!! Please let us know what your sales are!

$6900.43, but I have 2 more shows to close today...I'm not sure where those will end up. This is just what was turned in between July and Aug so far.

chefsteph07 said:
$6900.43, but I have 2 more shows to close today...I'm not sure where those will end up. This is just what was turned in between July and Aug so far.

WOW!!
Thats GREAT!!! :D

Well thanks! I had no idea I was on track for this, but like I said in an earlier post, I don't think I"m gonna make it because I have a consultant who I don't believe will qualify in time, so that will be a real bummer. I'm also on track for Toronto, but again, recruits....:rolleyes: We'll see, doesn't mean I'm not going to try! :)

Yeah...right now recruits are killing my Toronto trip :cry:
I'm on track with points :D

I have 3 recruits...one of them I'm sure will qualify in her 30 days, the other 2, not so certain. I just did our county fair for a couple days last week and got a few leads on that, so maybe one or two of those will make up for it, I don't know! I didn't even really care about the Toronto trip after busting my butt for Disney, but now that I know I"m on track w/ points, I'd like to at least try for it. I'm not getting my hopes up though!

Good luck. I know you will work hard.

chefsteph07 said:
I have 3 recruits...one of them I'm sure will qualify in her 30 days, the other 2, not so certain. I just did our county fair for a couple days last week and got a few leads on that, so maybe one or two of those will make up for it, I don't know! I didn't even really care about the Toronto trip after busting my butt for Disney, but now that I know I"m on track w/ points, I'd like to at least try for it. I'm not getting my hopes up though!

Toronto is wonderful! I just hope you & I make it :D

chefsteph07 said:
Jane, you are hilarious!
Actually, I really don't think I'm going to make it because I have one girl who I bet won't qualify in time. :cry:

Ha! No, really, congrats! You are still rockin'! Did you make it? Just wondering? Even if not, you are really doing awesome!

janezapchef said:
Ha! No, really, congrats! You are still rockin'! Did you make it? Just wondering? Even if not, you are really doing awesome!

The incentive period goes through the end of Sept so we'll see! I'll let you know!

Well, you see now how well I'm paying attention to these things, right?

WOW!!!!! CONGRATS. So excited for you.

janezapchef said:
Well, you see now how well I'm paying attention to these things, right?

Yeah Jane, you paid about as much attention as I did! LOL

Steph, you are an inspiration to us all! Great job!

1. What is the Top 50 Team Leader shopping spree incentive?

The Top 50 Team Leader shopping spree is an incentive program offered by the company to recognize and reward the top 50 performing team leaders in their career level. It allows them to go on a shopping spree in October as a way to celebrate their success and hard work.

2. How do I qualify for the Top 50 Team Leader shopping spree?

To qualify for the shopping spree, team leaders need to rank in the top 50 for their career level based on their performance metrics. This could include sales, team growth, customer satisfaction, and other key performance indicators.

3. What can I expect from the shopping spree in October?

The shopping spree is an exciting opportunity for top team leaders to treat themselves with a well-deserved shopping experience. The company may provide a budget or gift card for the winners to use in a specified store or online shopping platform.

4. What are the benefits of being in the Top 50 Team Leader?

Being in the Top 50 Team Leader not only allows you to participate in the shopping spree incentive, but it also demonstrates your strong leadership skills and commitment to your role. This recognition can also lead to career advancement opportunities and potential rewards in the future.

5. Is the Top 50 Team Leader shopping spree a recurring incentive?

The shopping spree incentive may vary from company to company, but it is typically offered as a one-time event to celebrate and motivate top-performing team leaders. However, there may be other incentives or rewards offered in the future for continued success and excellence in the role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies