• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Show Tonight Was a Winner!!!

In summary, the host and the expert summarizer were excited to get the call from HO that they had won a 10" skillet. They were happy to find out that the hostess had forgotten to remind her to answer the phone and were lucky that she did. They are excited for the August calls and hope to be one of the winners.
YAY! This is exciting, even though I'm not in the running. Woo hoo!

wow congrats to everyone who won so far

lacychef said:
Congrats!
The phone rang during my show last night & everyone got excited, but it wasn't PC.

Oh! That must have been so disappointing! I was wondering if that would happen tonight at my show but the phone didn't ring once! :cry:

Do the consultants talk to the home office too? Or just the host?

Great! .........

IAmChefJ said:
Do the consultants talk to the home office too? Or just the host?

Both! My host won last night & she talked first, then the HO person wanted to give me the "important info".

lacychef said:
Both! My host won last night & she talked first, then the HO person wanted to give me the "important info".

Good Job Lacy!!!!!! Wahoo!:D

Wow! That's great!

<h2>1. What is Pampered Chef? </h2><p> Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and parties.</p><h2>2. How can I win prizes at a Pampered Chef show?</h2><p>There are often special contests and incentives for hosts and guests at Pampered Chef shows. These can include winning product prizes, discounts, or even free items. It's important to attend the show and participate in all activities to increase your chances of winning.</p><h2>3. What is the 10" skillet prize? </h2><p>The 10" skillet prize is a popular Pampered Chef product that is given out as a prize during special contests or promotions. It is a versatile and durable skillet that is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes.</p><h2>4. Is it common to win prizes at Pampered Chef shows?</h2><p>While winning prizes at Pampered Chef shows is not guaranteed, it is not uncommon for hosts and guests to win prizes. The company often runs special promotions and contests to reward attendees and encourage sales.</p><h2>5. Can I still win prizes if I forget about the contest?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible to win prizes at Pampered Chef shows even if you forget about the contest or promotion. However, actively participating and engaging in the activities will increase your chances of winning. It's always a good idea to check with your consultant or host for any ongoing promotions or contests during the show.</p>

Related to My Show Tonight Was a Winner!!!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and parties.

2. How can I win prizes at a Pampered Chef show?

There are often special contests and incentives for hosts and guests at Pampered Chef shows. These can include winning product prizes, discounts, or even free items. It's important to attend the show and participate in all activities to increase your chances of winning.

3. What is the 10" skillet prize?

The 10" skillet prize is a popular Pampered Chef product that is given out as a prize during special contests or promotions. It is a versatile and durable skillet that is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes.

4. Is it common to win prizes at Pampered Chef shows?

While winning prizes at Pampered Chef shows is not guaranteed, it is not uncommon for hosts and guests to win prizes. The company often runs special promotions and contests to reward attendees and encourage sales.

5. Can I still win prizes if I forget about the contest?

Yes, it is possible to win prizes at Pampered Chef shows even if you forget about the contest or promotion. However, actively participating and engaging in the activities will increase your chances of winning. It's always a good idea to check with your consultant or host for any ongoing promotions or contests during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise O
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefgirl2