• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stressed and Ill About Show Tonight!!

In summary, the host called the person last week to tell them that they needed to do a show at their house. The person was supposed to be there at 5, but they were only just leaving their house now, 35 minutes away. The host asked the person if they would like to do the show at the host's house, and the person said they would. The host said they would also like to know how the show went. The person said it went well and they had a lot of people show up.
gothim0802
So the host calls me last week and tells me she needs to do it at my house. Thats fine with me and all but she was suppose to be here at 5 with all the ingredients and she is just now leaving her house that is 35 mins away and she informed me she needs to stop to get the ingredients.

Needless to say we need to win tonight to put a smile on my face!

Good luck. Keep your head high. I pray this is the best show for you. :)

Look on the bright side, at least she didn't call and cancel! :)

And you won't waste gas for a show two towns over. ;)Hope everything goes well.

Good Luck, hope all goes well, you get a call and lots of bookings!

So how did it go?! Did alot of people show up to your house? I always wondered about that. hosting a show in MY home for someone else, would anyone come?!

Let us know!!!!

Actually I love doing the show at my house. I did one last month at my house and it was a $750.00 show! So it was pretty good. Last nights is just over 300.00 but she said she has a few ladies still going to give her some orders so we are waiting to see. We are closing it Monday. But I did get a booking for Sept from a nurse so that should be a goody. She works at a big hospital!

Thanks for all the encouragements!

Glad it ended up well for you!

I love doing shows at my house too, because I don't have to be as stressed over getting everything packed up (not leaving things behind), or putting them in the car!

Is this pretty common? I have thought about suggesting this to some folks in the past, those who didn't have a big enough place, and was hesitant. I thought that guest might be more likely to come if it is at their friends house or a church fellowship hall.
If it goes over well, I might start suggesting it.
Like has been said before, it beats having to buy gas and making sure to pack and repack everything!

Related to Stressed and Ill About Show Tonight!!

1. How can I manage my stress and anxiety before a Pampered Chef show?

One way to manage stress and anxiety is to take a few deep breaths and try to focus on the present moment. You can also try practicing relaxation techniques like meditation or progressive muscle relaxation. It may also help to make a list of tasks to complete before the show and prioritize them.

2. What can I do to make sure I don't get sick before my Pampered Chef show?

To prevent getting sick, make sure to get enough sleep, eat a healthy and balanced diet, and drink plenty of water. It's also important to wash your hands frequently and avoid close contact with anyone who is sick. If you do feel like you're getting sick, try to rest and take care of yourself as much as possible.

3. Is it normal to feel overwhelmed and stressed before a Pampered Chef show?

It is normal to feel some level of stress before a big event like a Pampered Chef show. However, if the stress and anxiety become too overwhelming, it's important to reach out for support and find ways to manage it. Remember to take breaks and prioritize self-care.

4. How can I make sure I have enough energy for my Pampered Chef show?

To have enough energy for your show, make sure to get enough rest and stay hydrated. It may also help to have a nutritious snack or meal before the show. It's also important to pace yourself and take breaks when needed during the show.

5. What can I do to make sure my Pampered Chef show goes smoothly?

To ensure a smooth show, make sure to prepare and practice beforehand. Have all the necessary supplies and ingredients ready, and familiarize yourself with the recipes or products you will be showcasing. It's also important to have a positive attitude and be flexible during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedchef88