• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Believe It! My Host Was a Winner!

In summary, a consultant shares her excitement over her recent party where her host got a last-minute call and they had a successful pool party. The consultant drove a far distance but is happy because she loves Pampered Chef. She hopes to win in August and is impressed that many other consultants have also won. She also shares that her host was thrilled to win and it helped counteract negativity from some guests. She also mentions her own struggles with sales and plans to create interest at her upcoming parties. The conversation ends with congratulations and excitement for the consultant and her host's win.
baychef
Silver Member
WOW! I only had 2 parties scheduled this week, but my host got the call just before the party started!! We had a pool party and the guests were pretty impressed!! She wasn't the Grand Prize winner, but hey, we are both extremely happy!!

I drove about 70 miles one way so this makes it worth it!

I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF!!

Yeah Ann!I am REALLY hoping to be a winner in August!

Congrats!!!

Awesome- so glad your drive was worth it!!!

YAY!! for winning!

Thanks everyone! I didn't realize they gave us a 10" SS skillet too!:sing:

Cool - congratulations!

WOO!HOO!

I have 3 that week in August so keeping my fingers crossed!

Congrats!!!
Happy cooking on your new skillet.

Let us know how many you sell as you take it to your shows.

Congrats!!!! Wow, it seems like alot of CSer's won this drawing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially for only being 50 drawings a day or was it total?

Congrats! My host won Thursday night! It was exciting!

Wow, lots of us on here won!
I know what you mean, I forgot that I got a pan too! And I drove about 100 miles for my show, so the drawing definately made it worth it:thumbup:

Congratulations, Ann!!!!! Nice to hear that someone in our cluster won!

Thanks, Harriet! Yes, even though I was in Joanne's top 10 in sales for her entire downline (of 450!!) I doubt I will be there next year. My year has been a bit on the yucky side.

When I first got the call I seriously thought of all of the CS Cheffers that had posted they had won. I think it's wonderful! My host was so thrilled and she said, "I never win anything". Her mother told me off to the side that her daughter didn't think her show would be that good. But she is close to $300 and is now jazzed to ask everyone else.

She had a mix of friends and family. The friends have been to several of my parties and the relatives were a very negative bunch so this happening just counter acted any negativity in the crowd.

That was so nice for someone who hardly wins anything to get anything and I could be wrong but think that the negative bunch might even see good out of this and cut down on the negativity. Sometimes they need to see/hear something different and this may be HO's way of trying to create more interest.

I know what you mean about sales! One month is great and another is like pulling teeth.
I have people who have some interest but must be away as my phone calls, e-mails and walking around looking for them have been a dud this week. No return phone calls, no replies on e-mail. Oh well, the weather is good today here I think after lunch I'll just have to bring a glass of ice tea out with me and some catty's and see if I can create some real interest on the spot on people walking by. I'm thinking of bringing out some products but am trying to figure out which ones to "play with".

Wow, that is GREAT!! And greater still that it countered negativity!

I've been doing the "every other month" thing, but am blessed that at least I didn't go inactive!

They draw 50 a DAY, plus a grand prize winner, for someone who asked ... I wonder if any Cheffers won the grand prize?

Congrats Ann!! Wow! So many CS"ers won!!!

Congrats again!

This is great! Definitely excited for you (and your host!)

Related to Can't Believe It! My Host Was a Winner!

What is "Can't Believe It! My Host Was a Winner!"?

"Can't Believe It! My Host Was a Winner!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can receive special rewards and prizes for hosting a successful cooking party.

How does a host become a winner?

To become a winner, a host must successfully host a Pampered Chef cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales and two bookings. The party must also be submitted and approved by the designated deadline.

What kind of rewards and prizes can a host win?

A host can win a variety of rewards and prizes, including free products, discounts on future purchases, and exclusive host-only products. The exact rewards and prizes may vary depending on the current promotion.

Can a host still win if they don't reach the minimum sales requirement?

Unfortunately, hosts must meet the minimum sales requirement of $200 to be eligible for the "Can't Believe It! My Host Was a Winner!" promotion. However, hosts can still earn rewards and benefits through our regular host program.

How long does it take to receive the rewards and prizes?

The rewards and prizes for "Can't Believe It! My Host Was a Winner!" are typically processed and shipped within 2-4 weeks after the promotion has ended. However, shipping times may vary depending on the availability of the products and any potential delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise O