• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Favorite Training Options for Next Month

In summary, there are a variety of training options available for consultants next month, including virtual sessions, in-person workshops, online courses, and mentorship programs. To sign up, consultants can log into their account on the website and navigate to the "Training" section. All training sessions for next month are free of charge, and consultants are encouraged to attend multiple sessions for their growth and development. Additionally, virtual training sessions will be recorded and available for viewing on the website.
bbauman07
Gold Member
What was/is your favorite? This is my choice of training next month but I will only be able to take about 2 or 3.

I liked the cooking show success

I liked the cooking show success tele conference

Responding to Objections is my favorite.

I agree about responding to objections!

thanks, I can't take the cooking show success or any of the other SS classes. I will give the responding to objections a try.

It was really worth my time! I listened to the recorded class though, instead of actually "taking" it.

Related to My Favorite Training Options for Next Month

What types of training options are available for next month?

For next month, we have a variety of training options available for our consultants. This includes virtual training sessions, in-person workshops, online courses, and mentorship programs.

How do I sign up for the training sessions?

To sign up for any of our training options, simply log into your consultant account on our website and navigate to the "Training" section. From there, you can browse and register for the sessions that best fit your schedule and needs.

Are these training sessions free of charge?

Yes, all of our training options for next month are completely free for our consultants. We believe in investing in our team and providing them with the necessary tools and resources to succeed.

Can I attend multiple training sessions?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to attend as many training sessions as they like. Each session may cover different topics or go into more depth, so attending multiple sessions can be beneficial for your growth and development.

Will the training sessions be recorded for future viewing?

Yes, all of our virtual training sessions will be recorded and available for viewing on our website. This allows our consultants to access the material at their convenience and review any important information they may have missed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen