• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Dream Came True - Off to Leadership for FREE!

In summary, someone who was not an NMD received two free registrations to Leadership. The person is leaving for a vacation just two days after the leadership program is over. They hope to win airfare in a contest.
PamperChefCarol
Totally tooting my own horn...

On Monday night, I was told that my Exec Director choose me as one of the two that would go to Leadership for FREE!! I am totally geeked. I had already gotten my plane tickets but was trying to figure out how I was going to get the money together for registration and now this.

Now if only I could win free plane fare, that would be super cool!

See everyone in Denver.

Wow! Congratulations! See you in Denver!

That's great, Carol!!

WOW!
Great!
Wish my director was doing that!
See ya there!

I'm walking stage!

Thats awesome. Good for you. I got offered one of the free registrations as well but had to turn it down. I am leaving for St Kitts just 2 days after leadership is over and that is too much at once.
I hope you win the air fare

ChefNic said:
WOW!
Great!
Wish my director was doing that!
See ya there!

I'm walking stage!

It was a company wide promotion for Future Directors.

That is great Carol! Congrats.

DebbieJ said:
It was a company wide promotion for Future Directors.

The company wide promo is hotel stay or airfare, and will be drawn on the 10th. Someone posted last week that NEDs were given 2 registrations each that they could give to FDs on their team.

chefann said:
The company wide promo is hotel stay or airfare, and will be drawn on the 10th. Someone posted last week that NEDs were given 2 registrations each that they could give to FDs on their team.

Oh, I missed that part and was half listening to the promo for FDs at my NMD b/c it didn't apply to me. Oops. My bad.

Don't worry about it. It's nice that there are so many different things we can earn/win that they become confused!

PamperChefCarol said:
Totally tooting my own horn...

On Monday night, I was told that my Exec Director choose me as one of the two that would go to Leadership for FREE!! I am totally geeked. I had already gotten my plane tickets but was trying to figure out how I was going to get the money together for registration and now this.

Now if only I could win free plane fare, that would be super cool!

See everyone in Denver.

Awesome!! I am signing my 4th today. We found airfare on Southwest for $79 each way-one way from Chicago Midway to Denver.
Have to book flight by Nov. 27th. Got an email about it today from Southwest.

1. How can I earn a free trip to Leadership with Pampered Chef?

To earn a free trip to Leadership, you must achieve the required sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef during the qualification period. These goals may vary each year, so be sure to check with your upline or the company's website for the most up-to-date requirements.

2. Can I bring a guest with me on the free trip to Leadership?

No, unfortunately only the consultant who earned the trip is eligible to attend. However, you can use your earnings to cover the cost of bringing a guest if you wish.

3. What is included in the free trip to Leadership?

The free trip to Leadership includes airfare, shared accommodations with another consultant, conference registration, and most meals. You may also have the opportunity to participate in exclusive activities and training sessions during the trip.

4. Can I use my free trip to Leadership for a different Pampered Chef event?

No, the free trip is specifically for Leadership and cannot be transferred or used for any other event or trip.

5. What happens if I do not meet the requirements for the free trip to Leadership?

If you do not meet the requirements, you may still attend Leadership by purchasing a ticket at the current rate. However, you will not be eligible for any special perks or activities that are exclusive to those who earned the trip for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • cincychef