• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unlocking Free Conference: My Journey to Achieving This Exciting Opportunity!

In summary, "Free Conference!!!!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for their active consultants to connect, learn new skills, and celebrate their successes. It typically takes place in the summer, and consultants can register for it through their Pampered Chef account a few months before the event. There is a registration fee, but it covers all event materials, training sessions, and meals.
I just realized last night that I am going to earn free conference!!!! Just need another $70 to earn it and I have 3 hosts still collecting orders:)
I didn't think I would earn it, I was happy to just hit $4,000 this month.

Last year I earned it for free for the first time and then couldn't go at the last minute. This year has already been off to a rough start, after 3 job changes since November my husband doesn't have a job starting this week and we have 4 small kids:confused: So not having to pay for conference is awesome!! Now if I can just pull out the all the stops and hit the excellence awards too that would be amazing, but even if I don't I am excited.

So sorry to hear about your husband's job situation Chantelle. COngrats on earning conference. Go for the awards! email me if you want to chat

That's awesome!! Congrats!!

Why does it not say anywhere in the conference info on CC how much registration is? Or am I just missing it? I saw some reference to it on the flyer about earning it for free or half price, but it said something like "based on the discounted rate of $200" or something like that. I want to talk more about it with my team, but want to be sure I'm telling them the correct fee - $225 as in past years?? I'm confused. :)

I only recall $200 as the Registration Fee but my brain is sort of fried today so hopefully someone else chimes in! :)

What is "Free Conference!!!!"?

"Free Conference!!!!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to connect with each other, learn new skills, and celebrate their successes.

Who can attend "Free Conference!!!!"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can attend "Free Conference!!!!". It is a great opportunity for consultants to network and gain valuable knowledge and training.

When is "Free Conference!!!!"?

The dates for "Free Conference!!!!" vary each year, but it typically takes place in the summer. The specific dates will be announced by Pampered Chef closer to the event.

How can I register for "Free Conference!!!!"?

Consultants can register for "Free Conference!!!!" through their Pampered Chef consultant account. Registration typically opens a few months before the event.

Is there a cost to attend "Free Conference!!!!"?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend "Free Conference!!!!". However, the fee covers all event materials, training sessions, and meals during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • jcsmilez