• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Leadership Conference Registration Offer - Excited to Share!

In summary, "Just Have to Share!!!" is a program by Pampered Chef that allows customers to host virtual parties and share their favorite products with friends and family. To participate as a host, you receive a unique link to share and can earn rewards based on purchases made through that link. Benefits of hosting include free and discounted products, access to exclusive specials, and the opportunity to connect with loved ones. Even with a small guest list, you can still earn rewards and potentially increase them through sharing. To get started, contact your Pampered Chef consultant for all the necessary information and resources.
c00p
Gold Member
I am so excited and I had to share this with others that would "get it"!! I got a call from my director (who is also Nat'l Exec.) offering me Leadership Conference registration for FREE!!!! :eek::sing::DI guess HO is allowing them to offer this to 2 FD's, and she asked me!!! I am just thrilled for this. I knew I couldn't afford to go, but now, I'm so grateful that I will be able to go. :sing:

Wow that is great - Congrats to you!!! Anyone else get that offer?

That IS so awesome!! :D Congrats!!

That is so cool I'm glad you are able to go.

Hi there, congratulations on getting the opportunity to attend Leadership Conference for free! That is such an amazing opportunity and I am so happy for you. It's always great to see hardworking consultants like yourself being recognized and rewarded for their dedication to the business. I hope you have an incredible time at the conference and come back feeling inspired and motivated. You deserve it! Keep up the great work. :)

What is "Just Have to Share!!!"?

"Just Have to Share!!!" is a Pampered Chef program that allows customers to host virtual parties and share their favorite Pampered Chef products with their friends and family.

How does "Just Have to Share!!!" work?

To participate in "Just Have to Share!!!" as a host, you will receive a unique link to share with your friends and family. They can then shop through that link and you will receive host rewards based on their purchases.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Just Have to Share!!!" party?

As a "Just Have to Share!!!" host, you can earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products, as well as access to exclusive host specials. It's also a fun and easy way to connect with your loved ones and share your favorite kitchen tools and recipes.

Can I still earn host rewards if I don't have a lot of friends to invite?

Yes! With "Just Have to Share!!!" you can earn host rewards even if you have a small guest list. Plus, your friends and family can share your party link with their networks, potentially increasing your rewards.

How do I get started with "Just Have to Share!!!"?

To get started, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a "Just Have to Share!!!" party. They will provide you with all the information and resources you need to get started and make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies