• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Aunt & the $200 Cut-Off: Can I Turn It In Anyway?

In summary, if the Catalog Show is under $150, the host does not get anything. If the show is more than $150 but less than $200, the host is entitled to the Monthly Host Special and the 15% discount on her order.
leannvv
My sweet aunt took a catalog to work and didn't make the $200 cut off. I've never turned in a show under $150 or a catty under $200! I assume I can turn it in and just not count it as a show???

How much is the catty for? A catty needs to be over $150 to qualify as a show. If it is not then the orders would need to be placed as individual. If it is under $200 she gets nothing unfortunately.

She would get 15% off her order.

tlennhoff said:
How much is the catty for? A catty needs to be over $150 to qualify as a show. If it is not then the orders would need to be placed as individual. If it is under $200 she gets nothing unfortunately.

If the Catalog Show is more than $150 but less than $200 she won't get anything FREE, but she is entitled to the Monthly Host Special and the 15% discount on her order.

Good points. I should have remembered that.

leannvv said:
My sweet aunt took a catalog to work and didn't make the $200 cut off. I've never turned in a show under $150 or a catty under $200! I assume I can turn it in and just not count it as a show???

You could put it in as a cooking show;) :cool: & she would get 15.00 free;)

Ginger428 said:
If you did a demo.

Ginger428 said:
Plus, that would bring your average show WAY down....

I'm new and have also never had a show under $150 but I'm pretty sure I have an October catty show that won't make it. She has had the catalogs for three weeks now and only has two small orders and it sounded like she might only get 1 or 2 more (one of which I know will also be a small order). What do I do? I know she won't get anything free but how do I submit the orders? If I submit them individually, do I have to contact the guests to get more $ for the individual shipping prices (thier different from the 4$ right?) And just to clarify, if its under $150 the host doesn't get ANYTHING...even the host special right?? Thanks for clarifying!
Becky

If it's under $150, it's not a "show". Correct. If at all possible, ask your host to get a friend or two to help her get a couple more orders. Explain the host program to her and tell her it's your job to help her get host benefits! I try to give my hostesses a couple more days to gather orders unless I absolutely HAVE to get the orders in for some reason for the sales to count for something I'm working towards...(promo, etc).

If she absolutely can not get any more orders whatsoever, I'd tack the orders she did get on to another local show (if that's possible) and not charge the people extra shipping. Tell your hostess that you'll give her something free (extra bar board? A celebrate cookbook?) if she'll come pick up the guest's orders from you when they arrive.
Do what you can to make her leave feeling good about PC, but don't give away the cow. KWIM?

PS: If she wants a whole bunch, to where it'd make it a good deal for her, tell her she can place an order as a guest to boost her own sales. Then, she can use that unlimited 15% discount on her own order AND get the host special. Sometimes when a host has a huge wishlist, they're willing to spend $50 on a "guest" order to get that discount and bonus.

Some hosts really "don't care" about the benefits. Most of the time I try to find a way to at least get her the discount for a year. If she's not at $150 I will suggest that she purchase something to get there but if it's just too far from the minimum and I don't have a show going around that same time, I will give her to option of sending the orders all in under her name - shipping already paid covers that - then it can go directly to her. But that way she gets no benefits. - really depends on the host and what has all happened through the time. I have never gone away with anyone seeming to be unhappy with how we ended except to possibly feel guilty that they didn't try to get orders. Even then, I try to make them feel better. You never know when their circumstance might change - they could do your top show next year!

I don't think she cares too much- was just doing it to help me out! :) I have another aunt who did a cooking show this week and is over $600 already. I lost my voice so cannot chat with catty aunt to see the bottom dollar-she left me a message it "wasn't much" Hopefully I can talk by tomorrow and if it is under $150, I'll add her to my other aunt and just give her a freebie from me! :) Thanks!

Related to My Aunt & the $200 Cut-Off: Can I Turn It In Anyway?

1. Can I still turn in my order even if it is over $200?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept orders that exceed $200. This is a company policy that we strictly adhere to. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Is there any way to get around the $200 cut-off for my Aunt's order?

We understand that sometimes special circumstances arise, but we are unable to make exceptions to our $200 cut-off policy. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

3. What happens if I turn in my Aunt's order even though it exceeds $200?

If an order is turned in that exceeds $200, it will automatically be rejected and will not be processed. We recommend double checking all orders to ensure they do not exceed the $200 limit.

4. Can I split my Aunt's order into two separate orders to get around the $200 limit?

Unfortunately, splitting an order into two separate orders to get around the $200 limit is not allowed. Our system is designed to detect and reject any attempts to do so. We appreciate your honesty and adherence to our policies.

5. Why is there a $200 limit for orders?

The $200 limit for orders is in place to ensure that our customers receive the best possible service and timely delivery of their orders. This also helps us manage inventory and maintain the quality of our products. We appreciate your understanding and support in this matter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mom2leelee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • JessBarszcz