• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying for 4 Catalog Shows: Last Day to Submit?

In summary, to qualify for 4 catalog shows, you must submit a minimum of $200 in sales by the last day of the month, which can be a combination of online and in-person orders. Host rewards can count towards this qualification as long as they are redeemed before the last day of the month, but only the discounted amount will count towards the $200 minimum. Online orders also count as long as they are submitted by the last day of the month and customers enter your name as their host. Multiple orders can be combined to reach the $200 minimum, but they must all be submitted by the last day of the month. If the qualification requirement is not met, sales will still count towards regular monthly sales and rewards, but the promotion
alj30
My forth show didn't happen, I have a catalog show that I have been working on, it is just over $150 right now. Today is the last of my 30 days, if I submit my catalog show now, will it count as my forth show so I can qualify, or does my four shows have to be done by someone else? I would like to have gotten a bigger order before I turned it in, but I want to make sure I qualify. Also, for the 50 extra pc dollars, does the $1250 in sales include total sales or is it like total comissionable sales? I hope that makes sense! Thanks, Amy

for all incentives you need to look at commissionable sales
if the catalog show is your 4th show u can turn it in toward qualifying

Thanks! I just submitted it!

Related to Qualifying for 4 Catalog Shows: Last Day to Submit?

1. How do I qualify for 4 catalog shows?

To qualify for 4 catalog shows, you must submit a minimum of $200 in sales by the last day of the month. This can be a combination of online and in-person orders.

2. Can I use host rewards towards my qualifying sales?

Yes, host rewards can count towards your qualifying sales as long as they are redeemed before the last day of the month. However, only the discounted amount will count towards your $200 minimum.

3. Do online orders count towards my qualifying sales?

Yes, online orders count towards your qualifying sales as long as they are submitted by the last day of the month. Be sure to remind your customers to enter your name as their host when placing their online order.

4. Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $200 minimum?

Yes, you can combine multiple orders to reach the $200 minimum as long as they are all submitted by the last day of the month. Keep track of your orders and submit them together to ensure you meet the minimum requirement.

5. What happens if I don't meet the qualifying sales requirement?

If you do not meet the $200 minimum in sales by the last day of the month, you will not qualify for the 4 catalog shows promotion. However, you can still submit your orders and sales will count towards your regular monthly sales and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alj30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alj30
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
Replies