• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Own Catalog Show & Qualifying

This is against policy. If the person lives with you the same "rules" apply as if it was sent in your own name.
ccarp
I've only had two shows so far, and I'm at $1020.00 in sales. My 30 days are up on April 2nd. I want to host my own catalog show, so I can make sure I qualify. My question is if I purchase items personally from that catalog show will that amount be counted towards my qualification?

Thanks for your help.

whatever you purchase as the host, you won't make comission on and it will not count as commissionable sales or your qualifying sales. You can do this though!! I would get on the phone and call everyone you know and tell them your goal, that you need ?$ to qualify. It's amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it. Make sure and tell everyone what the guest special is that they get for $60 in purchases. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks for the help. I thought that was going to be the case. I guess, I better get to work the clock is a ticking :)

or put in an individual order...that would go towrds your total sales....

PurpleAngel said:
or put in an individual order...that would go towrds your total sales....
I thought I couldn't accept individual orders until I was qualified? Or is that just on my PWS?

ccarp said:
I thought I couldn't accept individual orders until I was qualified? Or is that just on my PWS?
A personal order by you doesn't qualify you either, you have to order under non-commission orders.

You can accept personal orders by phone that you enter into P3, you just cannot get them on your PWS

wadesgirl said:
A personal order by you doesn't qualify you either, you have to order under non-commission orders.

You can accept personal orders by phone that you enter into P3, you just cannot get them on your PWS

Thanks a bunch :)

Why not put the catalogue show in as if your husband, mother,sister,brother or child had a show and you were the consultant. Have the show shipped to your mother's house. This is the best idea.
Cathy

Why don't you search on here for Mystery Host and do a Mystery Host show. I did that for one of my first shows to qualify.

cvaccaro said:
Why not put the catalogue show in as if your husband, mother,sister,brother or child had a show and you were the consultant. Have the show shipped to your mother's house. This is the best idea.
Cathy
This is against policy. If the person lives with you the same "rules" apply as if it was sent in your own name.

Pampered Chef is very generous to us consultants. Don't take advantage of that.

There are ways to add orders if you need additional sales to get to a certain level. If you have noone that you can call and you are in a time crunch, the best way is to order a gift for someone in their name. You will need to buy those gifts sometime anyway so why not get them something that they'll love and help yourself at the same time. That way you don't have to "stretch the truth".

Talk to your director for more ideas and look over the policies at CC.

cvaccaro said:
Cathy

You still won't get the qualifying commission. You can't have someone in your home host a show & get commission. However, your mother could host a catalog show for you if she doesn't live with you.

Related to My Own Catalog Show & Qualifying

1. What is a My Own Catalog Show?

A My Own Catalog Show is a virtual party where you can earn free and discounted products by sharing our catalogs with friends and family. You can host the party online or through a physical catalog and earn rewards based on the sales from your party.

2. How do I qualify for rewards?

To qualify for rewards, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales from your My Own Catalog Show. Once you reach this sales goal, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

3. Can I combine sales from different parties to qualify for rewards?

No, sales from different parties cannot be combined to qualify for rewards. Each My Own Catalog Show is treated as a separate party and must meet the minimum sales requirement on its own.

4. How long do I have to host a My Own Catalog Show?

You have 10 days to host a My Own Catalog Show and qualify for rewards. If you need more time, you can extend the party for an additional 10 days. However, all sales must be submitted within 20 days of starting the party.

5. Can I earn host rewards in addition to qualifying rewards?

Yes, as the host of a My Own Catalog Show, you can earn both host rewards and qualifying rewards. Host rewards are based on the total sales from your party, while qualifying rewards are based on your personal sales from the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • alj30