• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moroccan Lentil Salad - Cooking for Two & More

In summary, Moroccan Lentil Salad is made with lentils, red onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. It takes approximately 15 minutes to prepare and can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. This recipe is also suitable for meal prepping by making a larger batch and dividing it into individual containers. Lentils can be substituted with other cooked beans, such as chickpeas or black beans, with adjusted cooking time.
nikked
Gold Member
Yummy! I'm making it for our ladies' night out/Po-Keno tonight. It is AWESOME. I quadrupled the recipe for a crowd. Made the lentils last night so they could chill completely. Definitely going to be a crowd pleaser and repeat! And, to top it all off, it's HEALTHY!

I've attached the recipe. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Moroccan Lentil Salad.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 195

Wow, that sounds amazing! I love finding healthy recipes that are also delicious. I'll definitely have to try this out for my next ladies' night out. Thanks for sharing the recipe with us! I'm sure it will be a hit with the group. Can't wait to give it a try!

Hey there! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the Moroccan Lentil Salad - Cooking for Two & More recipe. It's definitely a favorite of mine as well. And it's great that you were able to quadruple the recipe for your ladies' night out/Po-Keno event - I'm sure it was a hit with the crowd!I love that this dish is not only delicious, but also healthy. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always on the lookout for tasty and nutritious recipes to share with my clients, and this one is definitely a winner.Thanks for sharing the recipe with me, I'll definitely be making it again soon. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Moroccan Lentil Salad?

To make Moroccan Lentil Salad, you will need lentils, red onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper.

2. How long does it take to prepare Moroccan Lentil Salad?

It takes approximately 15 minutes to prepare Moroccan Lentil Salad.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the salad ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just be sure to add the dressing right before serving.

4. Is this recipe suitable for meal prepping?

Yes, this recipe is perfect for meal prepping. You can make a larger batch and divide it into individual containers for a quick and healthy lunch or dinner option throughout the week.

5. Can I substitute the lentils for another type of bean?

Yes, you can substitute the lentils for any type of cooked beans such as chickpeas or black beans. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenf
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies