• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Missing My July Recruiting Postcard: Where Could It Be?

Yes, now to be sure all 12 stick. I have 3 catalog show too, to help with any rescheduled shows. My October is pretty secure now too. 11 shows, 2 catalog. Feels good. Has been awhile since I was set 2 months ahead.
chefkugler
Am I the only person who still has NOT gotten their post card for July recruiting?:( I got the sales post card for July but never my recruiting one.
I love collecting my postcards. So sort of sad that I didn't get it. I know we talked about this awhile ago and someone else didn't have theirs yet either.

sorry to say ME EITHER-for sales--

So I take it then, HO is slow on getting the postcards out?

Once when I didn't receive one, I emailed Jean Jonas and got it in the mail a few days later.

I received my July recruiting card, but not my sales one. I emailed the solution center last week...nothing yet. :cry: (I love those silly cards)

I got my August recruiting cards - I think you should call HO about it.

I haven't received July either. I called in the beginning of August but still nothing. I did get my August recruiting though.

pampmomof3 said:
I haven't received July either. I called in the beginning of August but still nothing. I did get my August recruiting though.

What did they say when you called??

I got one of my August ones.

chefkugler said:
What did they say when you called??

They said okay, I'll make a note of it in your file and get them out to you.

What???? I still haven't gotten them. Maybe I"ll call now.

Didn't get my July one. Have a called HO 3 times about other things and asked that it be sent each time and they said it would be sent out. :(Hopefully having a girl signing soon... we talked yesterday and she said she was going to order her kit but nothing's come through yet. Going to call her tomorrow to see what's up.

I feel better know it isn't just my July post card missing. But it is sad that they aren't sending them and did get to the August ones.
I met with a girl last night, she is 95% sure. I hope she signs. I have another girl I'm meeting with next week. My husband says to me, how are you finding time to talk to these ladies with 12 shows this month and you run the soccer program. I truly don't know how I'm doing it, but I'm working it.

chefkugler said:
I feel better know it isn't just my July post card missing. But it is sad that they aren't sending them and did get to the August ones.
I met with a girl last night, she is 95% sure. I hope she signs. I have another girl I'm meeting with next week. My husband says to me, how are you finding time to talk to these ladies with 12 shows this month and you run the soccer program. I truly don't know how I'm doing it, but I'm working it.

That's awesome Melissa! 12 shows? GREAT JOB!! I've finding that people are nervous to have a show b/c they don't know if it'll go through b/c of the hurricanes! UGH! I HATE this season!

pampmomof3 said:
That's awesome Melissa! 12 shows? GREAT JOB!! I've finding that people are nervous to have a show b/c they don't know if it'll go through b/c of the hurricanes! UGH! I HATE this season!

Yes, now to be sure all 12 stick. I have 3 catalog show too, to help with any rescheduled shows. My October is pretty secure now too. 11 shows, 2 catalog. Feels good. Has been awhile since I was set 2 months ahead.

That is too bad that the weather is hurting you down there. Have you been hit with the storm? We only got the rain this far North yesterday from storm, Hanna.

1. Where can I find my July recruiting postcard?

If you have not received your July recruiting postcard in the mail, it may have been lost in transit. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-PAMPERED to request a replacement postcard.

2. Can I still participate in the July recruiting campaign without the postcard?

Yes, you can still participate in the July recruiting campaign without the physical postcard. You can access all the necessary information and materials on our Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader.

3. Will I miss out on any rewards or incentives if I didn't receive the postcard?

No, you will not miss out on any rewards or incentives if you did not receive the postcard. As long as you meet the requirements and submit your July recruiting orders before the deadline, you will still be eligible for any rewards and incentives.

4. Can I request a digital version of the postcard?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a digital version of the postcard at this time. However, you can access all the necessary information and materials on our Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader.

5. What should I do if I received someone else's postcard?

If you received someone else's postcard, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-PAMPERED to report the issue and return the postcard to its intended recipient. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • baychef