• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Host Coaching Postcards (X-Posted)

In summary, Pampered Chef offers customizable postcards for host coaching that can include personal information and a personalized message for potential hosts. Incentives or discounts can also be included to entice hosts to book a party. It is recommended to send the postcards 2-3 weeks before the desired party date, but electronic versions can also be used for a faster option. Tracking the effectiveness of postcards is possible by including a unique code or link. Content on postcards should follow company branding and messaging, and should be concise and visually appealing with attention-grabbing headlines and clear call-to-actions.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I posted this on CS but since some of you don't go there, I wanted to post here too.

I'm wanting to supplement my Host Coaching with postcards. I have a Thank You for Booking / Confirmation card, an Attendance is Key card, a Call Your Guests card and I do hand-written Thank You Cards.

I'm looking for a recruiting card that talks about the kit credit, and I'm looking for a Booking Benefit card. Here's what I came up with for the Booking Benefit so far...I don't like it much.

Does anyone have one or is someone more creative than me able to throw one together?

DYLABPostcard.jpg

K now I've made these two:

Attachments

• bookings.jpg
    bookings.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 378
  • bookings.jpg
    bookings.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 268
  • Kit Credit.jpg
    Kit Credit.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 282
  • Kit Credit.jpg
    Kit Credit.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 258
Are these something you made on Vista Print? They look fantastic!

Yes, I made them on VP. You like them? I really can't decide!!

I like them :)

1. How can I personalize my host coaching postcards?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of postcard designs that can be personalized with your name and contact information. You can also add a personal message or note on the back of the postcard to make it more unique for your host.

2. Can I include incentives or discounts on the postcards?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to offer incentives or discounts on their host coaching postcards to entice potential hosts to book a party. This can be in the form of a free gift, discount on products, or extra rewards for the host.

3. How soon should I send out the postcards?

We recommend sending out the postcards at least 2-3 weeks before the desired party date. This gives your potential host enough time to plan and invite their guests. However, if you're in a time crunch, you can also send out electronic versions of the postcards via email or social media.

4. Can I track the effectiveness of my postcards?

Yes, you can track the effectiveness of your postcards by including a unique code or link on each postcard. This will help you identify which postcards are bringing in the most bookings and help you improve your future marketing strategies.

5. Are there any guidelines for the content on the postcards?

Yes, our postcards should adhere to our company's branding and messaging. We also recommend keeping the content concise and visually appealing. Use attention-grabbing headlines and clear call-to-actions to encourage potential hosts to take action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • PampChefJoy