• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Missed the Pre-Order for Fall 2012 Catalogs?

In summary, the Fall 2012 Catalog is a seasonal catalogue released by the company showcasing their latest products and collections for the fall season. The pre-order period for this catalogue was from August to September 2012, but it has now ended and orders are no longer being accepted. Customers can still view the catalogue online or visit stores to see the products. There will not be another pre-order period for this catalogue, but new catalogues for upcoming seasons will be available for pre-order. Unfortunately, the company is unable to send the Fall 2012 Catalog to customers who missed the pre-order period.
jwpamp
hmmmm -- I have been out of the loop --was this posted somewhere?

Funny, I was just going to post the same question. Did we miss it?

Sandi

July 10 newswire said:

"Reminder: Pre-Order Fall Paperwork Aug. 2

Beginning Aug. 2, you can pre-order select fall marketing and business materials in PamperedPartner® Plus. Directors and above and new Consultants who joined on or after May 3 can pre-order using the supply cart on Consultant's Corner. Fall paperwork will be shipped to arrive the second week of August."

Thank you Beth -- I don't remember seeing that, but I can't tell you when I actually READ a Newswire -- yikes!

I didn't remember seeing it either and I do read them. Thanks for asking. I wouldn't have wanted to miss it.

I bet we learn this stuff at fall launch... missing conference this year!

bethcooks4u said:
July 10 newswire said:

"Reminder: Pre-Order Fall Paperwork Aug. 2

Beginning Aug. 2, you can pre-order select fall marketing and business materials in PamperedPartner® Plus. Directors and above and new Consultants who joined on or after May 3 can pre-order using the supply cart on Consultant's Corner. Fall paperwork will be shipped to arrive the second week of August."

aHA! That's why I missed it! 4 days before my daughter's wedding! :candyheart: Thank you for posting.

Sandi

Related to Missed the Pre-Order for Fall 2012 Catalogs?

1. What is the Fall 2012 Catalog?

The Fall 2012 Catalog is a seasonal catalogue released by our company that showcases our latest products and collections for the fall season.

2. When was the pre-order period for the Fall 2012 Catalog?

The pre-order period for the Fall 2012 Catalog was from August to September 2012.

3. Can I still order the Fall 2012 Catalog even though I missed the pre-order period?

Unfortunately, the pre-order period for the Fall 2012 Catalog has ended and we are no longer accepting orders for this catalogue. However, you can still browse our website or visit our stores to see our latest fall collections.

4. Will there be another pre-order period for the Fall 2012 Catalog?

No, there will not be another pre-order period for the Fall 2012 Catalog as it was a limited time offer. However, we will have new catalogues for upcoming seasons that you can pre-order.

5. Can I still receive the Fall 2012 Catalog even though I missed the pre-order period?

No, unfortunately, we are unable to send the Fall 2012 Catalog to customers who missed the pre-order period. However, you can still view the catalogue online or visit our stores to see the products featured in the catalogue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLoriG
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • gailz2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • cincychef