• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Delay for School Fundraiser - HO to Send Overnight on 2/13

In summary, the fundraiser will not be able to go on as planned because the school did not send the catalogs that were ordered.
leslieprichett
I have a fundraiser with my daughters school that is supposed to run from 2/10 - 2/26......I got my supply order today and everything was there BUT the 100 mini catalogs I need LOL

Called HO and they will send them out tomorrow morning and FedEx overnight them to me, so I should get them Wednesday....BUT there is no school this Thursday and Friday so the kids can't get their packets and start selling until the 15th.

Hopefully that will still be enough time for them. Oh well, stuff happens LOL :blushing:

That's weird! I got my S/S supply order Saturday and the box, #1 of 2, contained 7 of the 8 packets of minis I ordered. Along with the box was an envelope. #2 of 2 with a packing slip that said there is one packet of minis in it. NOPE! It was empty! And I was supposed to give all 200 to a group tonight. luckily they postponed our meeting til Thursday because of the storm heading our way They all wanted to prepare for that so...

WHOOPS!Sorry- that's funny. :D

You are a little snot Bobbi! By the way, plates are on the way!

pampered1224 said:
You are a little snot Bobbi! By the way, plates are on the way!

Dang....nailed it!

Is there anyone near you who ordered the minis and you can replace them when you get the overnighted ones?

cmdtrgd said:
Is there anyone near you who ordered the minis and you can replace them when you get the overnighted ones?

I had the exact same thought. Ask around!

I had a meeting tonight, and no one has that many. Oh well, que sera sera right? :)

Not to hijack..but this has me thinking..I am trying to organize a fundraiser that I am hoping to have 30-60 people participating..I was going to give them each 1 full size catalog..would you recommend me not doing that..and only giving minis to each?? Or should I give them each one full size and 1 mini??

Thank you in advance..sorry for the hijack.

chefheidi2003 said:
Not to hijack..but this has me thinking..I am trying to organize a fundraiser that I am hoping to have 30-60 people participating..I was going to give them each 1 full size catalog..would you recommend me not doing that..and only giving minis to each?? Or should I give them each one full size and 1 mini??

Thank you in advance..sorry for the hijack.

The two fundraisers I did this summer were smaller groups (like 35 each) so I did the full size. When I had the sit down meeting with the teacher running the fundraising I showed her both and was more than willing to do full size........but she wanted to go with the minis. So that's what we're doing. :)

Great..that helps a lot..Thank you.

Related to Mini Catalog Delay for School Fundraiser - HO to Send Overnight on 2/13

1. What is the purpose of "Uggghhh....mini Rant Lol"?

"Uggghhh....mini Rant Lol" is not a product or service offered by Pampered Chef. It is likely a personal expression or venting about a frustrating situation.

2. Can I buy "Uggghhh....mini Rant Lol" at a Pampered Chef party?

No, "Uggghhh....mini Rant Lol" is not a product sold by Pampered Chef and cannot be purchased at a Pampered Chef party or through our website.

3. Is "Uggghhh....mini Rant Lol" related to any Pampered Chef products or promotions?

No, "Uggghhh....mini Rant Lol" is not affiliated with any Pampered Chef products or promotions. It is likely a personal expression or rant on social media.

4. Can I cancel my Pampered Chef order if I receive "Uggghhh....mini Rant Lol" instead of the product I ordered?

Yes, if you receive the wrong product or a damaged product, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service to cancel or exchange your order.

5. How can I prevent receiving "Uggghhh....mini Rant Lol" instead of the product I ordered?

Pampered Chef takes great care in packaging and shipping orders correctly. If you do receive the wrong product or a damaged product, please contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies