• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Declined Credit Cards From First Fundraiser

In summary, two of the cards that were used to fundraise were declined. The order that was going to the chairperson was delivered direct to her and the other order was delivered to the person who was going to receive it. The person who was going to receive it thought that they were going to have to hold on to the order until they received payment, but that did not happen. It seems that this is happening at every show now.
redsoxgirl
I submitted my first fundraiser on Wednesday and on Thursday I got an email saying 2 of the cards were declined.

I called Order #1 who gave me a new card (the first one was a debit card and she didn't have any money in that account).

I called Order #2 who confirmed the info was all correct.

So I call HO this morning. Order #1's new card is declined. Order #2's card is declined still.

I know I shouldn't have, but I put the orders on my own card and emailed both asking me to send me money orders.

I'm a bit annoyed.

It happens quite a bit, they are debit cards that are being declined. ALOT of women walk around thinking they have unlimited amounts in their private accounts...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I am almost to the point of saying NO debit cards, but that would not go over well. I put them on my card as well & keep phoning them nicely:rolleyes: till they pay up....Good Luck with yours...;)

Some cards just won't go through. I have a host who has to use her husband's card due to a lock on hers (she can use it at the store, but not online). She had the lock put on when someone got the number and started using her card fradulently.Where is the show being delivered? I'd have the person who receives the orders hold these 2 until you receive payment. Better yet - you should get them so that you have them until you receive payment. Sad as it is, some people don't think twice about giving out bad CC numbers, even on a fundraiser.

chefann said:
Where is the show being delivered? I'd have the person who receives the orders hold these 2 until you receive payment. Better yet - you should get them so that you have them until you receive payment. Sad as it is, some people don't think twice about giving out bad CC numbers, even on a fundraiser.

One order is going direct ship to North Carolina and the other is going to the chairperson. I was thinking about asking her to hold on to the order until I got payment also.

This seems to be happening at every show now. One card is a card that was used a previous show and worked fine!

Anything I'm doing wrong? Should I not be accepting debit cards or something??

1. What should I do if my first fundraiser receives two declined credit cards?

If you receive two declined credit cards from your first fundraiser, the first step is to contact the customers and inform them of the issue. You can ask them to provide an alternative form of payment or try using a different credit card. If the issue persists, you can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I still earn commission if the credit cards are declined?

Yes, you can still earn commission on the sales from the two declined credit cards as long as the customers provide an alternative form of payment and the orders are successfully processed. However, if the customers are unable to provide a different payment method, the sales will not count towards your commission.

3. Will my fundraiser be affected if I have two declined credit cards?

Having two declined credit cards from your first fundraiser should not have a significant impact on your overall fundraiser. As long as you are able to successfully process the rest of the orders and reach your fundraising goal, the two declined credit cards should not affect the success of your fundraiser.

4. How can I prevent declined credit cards in the future?

To prevent declined credit cards in the future, make sure to provide clear instructions to your customers on how to place their orders and make payments. You can also suggest that they double-check their credit card information before submitting their orders. Additionally, it may be helpful to offer alternative payment methods such as PayPal or cash for those who may not have a credit card.

5. What happens if the customers are unable to provide an alternative form of payment?

If the customers are unable to provide an alternative form of payment, the orders from the two declined credit cards will not be processed and will not count towards your fundraiser's sales. However, you can still try to work with the customers to find a solution or reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies