• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your TTA Tote: What to Carry & What to Leave Out

In summary, it is recommended to prioritize the tools that are used most frequently and leave out any duplicates or rarely used tools in order to declutter the TTA Tote. Essential tools to have in the Tote include a good set of knives, measuring cups and spoons, and a versatile spatula. Additional suggestions include having just one or two of any particular grouping, such as one peeler, one scoop, and one nylon tool. It is also suggested to only take tools that are needed for the demo, rather than trying to fit everything in the catalog into the Tote. Some tools that are commonly used at shows include the Ice Cream Dipper, Garlic Press, Mini Serving Spatula, can opener, Food Chopper,
redsoxgirl
I have a habit of cramming as many tools as I can in to mine and then I have trouble closing the TTA Tote.
And at shows, it looks messy and I sometimes have trouble finding something.

What do you have in yours?
Any suggestions on things to leave out or things that are a must have?

Try having just one or two of any particular grouping. One peeler. One scoop. One nylon tool. Etc.

I agree. There are a couple of sets that I toss in there (all 4 white scrapers, for example), but I try to take only the small tools that I'm using for the demo, plus a few other things. Don't try to take everything in the catalog. :) A couple of things that are ALWAYS in my TTA (because there's always someone at a show who wants to see them) are the Ice Cream Dipper and Garlic Press.

I only take the ice cream dipper and the garlic press if I'm using them for the demo. I always take the Mini Serving Spatula and the can opener, the Food Chopper and all the scrapers. I take the adjustable measuring spoons, Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon, Grapefruit Knife, Kitchen Shears, Hold N Slice, and Whisk. I know I have more in there. If I need bamboo utensils, I throw those in too. If I need a SS Scoop I'll throw it in, too. I put my forged cutlery in there, tips up with protective sleeves, of course.

Hello! Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with the TTA Tote. I completely understand the struggle of trying to fit all of our favorite tools into one bag. My biggest suggestion would be to prioritize the tools that you use most frequently and leave out any duplicates or tools that you rarely use. This will help declutter your Tote and make it easier to find what you need. As for must-haves, I always recommend having a good set of knives, measuring cups and spoons, and a versatile spatula. These are essential tools for any kitchen and can easily be stored in the TTA Tote. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

Related to Maximizing Your TTA Tote: What to Carry & What to Leave Out

1. What is a TTA Tote?

A TTA Tote is a specially designed tote bag from Pampered Chef that is perfect for carrying your cooking supplies and tools to events, parties, or demonstrations.

2. How can I maximize the space in my TTA Tote?

To maximize the space in your TTA Tote, use the various compartments and pockets to store smaller items like utensils and spices. You can also use packing cubes or zippered pouches to keep items organized and easily accessible.

3. What should I carry in my TTA Tote?

Your TTA Tote should always include your essential cooking tools such as knives, cutting boards, and measuring cups. You should also bring any ingredients or spices needed for your recipes, and any promotional materials or business cards for your Pampered Chef business.

4. What items should I leave out of my TTA Tote?

It is best to leave out any bulky or heavy items that can be easily found at the event or demonstration location. This will help save space and make your tote easier to carry. You should also avoid packing fragile items that could break during transit.

5. Can I use my TTA Tote for non-Pampered Chef events?

While the TTA Tote is designed specifically for Pampered Chef events, you can certainly use it for other occasions such as potlucks, picnics, or camping trips. Just be sure to pack it with the appropriate items for the event and avoid overloading it with heavy or bulky items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinasKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PCSarahjm
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • KellyTheChef