• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Your Excellence Awards: Updates and Unfinished Rings Explained

In summary, there is ongoing discussion and disappointment among members about the changes to the jewelry rewards program. There is uncertainty about how unfinished rings will be addressed and some members express a desire for more information and opportunities to earn diamonds. There is also disappointment about the replacement of the tennis bracelet with a new, less popular design. Some members plan to get their rings revamped or add their own diamonds, while others are disappointed about losing the opportunity to earn the tennis bracelet after years of hard work. The decision to switch to a cheaper material is seen as a cost-saving move and there are doubts about the longevity of the new design. Some members are considering getting their own special piece of jewelry instead of waiting for the rewards program.
I was kind of sad to see that recruits & developing leaders wasn't included ... that it's just sales. :(

Sales haven't been that great since I evacuated Japan. But I have a job fair (my first TX booth) on Tuesday and a 3 day "Just Between Friends" event in early September. Hopefully those two will get the Texas Booking Ball rolling for me. I've done nothing but Catalog Shows since I arrived here in March! Time to get off my duff & start doing some Cooking Shows!

Sheila said:
I was kind of sad to see that recruits & developing leaders wasn't included ... that it's just sales. :(
!

That was part of my email. Even though I earned it in sales in the past, I was hoping to have the chance to earn it with a recruiting and sales option.

Update, there was an error on the chart for the women's channel ring.
Lisa,
Thank you for your quick response. I did not know that there were years you could earn 2 diamonds. Right now I have 1 diamond in my ring. Based on the chart I am seeing that I need 5 updates to finish my ring, but it says that is 8 diamonds. So my 1 diamond that I have currently plus 8 additional is a total of 9 not 10. Am I reading this incorrectly?
Thank you,
Chantelle

Her response:
Chantelle –

You are not reading it incorrectly. Thank you for pointing this out to me – its an error on our part. They are currently trying to update this quickly so that the information is correct.

Ladies Channel Set Ring
(Yellow /White Gold)

Current number of diamonds

Number of updates needed to complete

0-6 (total number of diamonds 10)
1-5 (total number of diamonds 9)
2-4 (total number of diamonds 8)
4-3 (total number of diamonds 6)
6-2 (total number of diamonds 4)
8-1 (total number of diamonds 2)
10Ring is complete with 10 diamonds!

Now at least all of the levels add up to 10 diamonds

I'm going to need a miracle or a massive fundraiser in the right month. My highest month yet was $7,000 and it was when I did a BIG push to earn my ring. I usually average 3,000/month. Pulling off 30,000 in sales in 3 mystery months is going to be a huge challenge, but I think I'm up for it. Time to step up the biz. Gotta get those diamonds!

Then there are words such as "held and submitted" in those particular months.:goodluck:

Popping in here. It would be nice to have a choice. I earned my ring this year but you know...it really is not my style so whether it has diamonds in it or not.....personal 'meh'I would have LOVED the tennis bracelet but will just have to make it one of my personal recognitions :) When I went on the shopping spree, I bought a Pandora bracelet as a milestone marker for PC. When I earn something, or hit a goal, I get to buy myself a bead. I will enjoy the bracelet I will now be earning for excellence. The jewelry is nice...I am so new to PC that I will take whatever......I am happy to be with a company that still rewards us. My Pandora will probably be the one bracelet I wear more. My AD has been with PC for 11 years+ and I know she was devastated with the excellene change. If I get a diamond, ok...if I don't...okI WANT THE CRUISE TO THE MED.! Now you all know my carrot...I have made it public!

ChefCKHall said:
Popping in here. It would be nice to have a choice. I earned my ring this year but you know...it really is not my style so whether it has diamonds in it or not.....personal 'meh'

I WANT THE CRUISE TO THE MED.! Now you all know my carrot...I have made it public!

Totally agree, but figure maybe I'd wear it more with the "bling" and like it better--plus if I'm going to add any bling I might as well filler up. Extra pts. towards the trip wouldn't hurt either. Can't wait to take our first cruise!

I missed earning the ring and it is totally my style. So sad to see it go. :( I will like the bracelet too...just wished I had focused on TPC earlier in my career.

<h2>1. What are the updates to the Maximizing Your Excellence Awards and how do they affect unfinished rings?</h2><p>The updates to the Maximizing Your Excellence Awards include a change in the earning period from April 1st to March 31st to a calendar year, as well as the addition of three new earning opportunities. Unfortunately, these updates do not address the issue of unfinished rings.</p><h2>2. Will I still be able to fill my unfinished ring with only one diamond in it?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the current updates to the Maximizing Your Excellence Awards do not provide a solution for filling unfinished rings. However, we are continuously evaluating and making updates to the program, so please stay tuned for any future announcements.</p><h2>3. What are the options for those with unfinished rings?</h2><p>At this time, the only option for those with unfinished rings is to continue earning and filling the rings through the three additional opportunities provided in the updated program. However, we understand the disappointment this may cause and will continue to evaluate potential solutions for unfinished rings.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn rewards with my unfinished ring?</h2><p>Yes, you can still earn rewards with your unfinished ring through the new earning opportunities provided in the updated program. However, your ring will remain unfinished until it is filled with all five diamonds.</p><h2>5. Are there any other updates or details I may have missed?</h2><p>The only updates and details that have been announced at this time are the change in the earning period and the addition of three new earning opportunities. As previously mentioned, we are continuously evaluating and making updates to the program and will communicate any new information as it becomes available. Thank you for your understanding and patience.</p>

1. What are the updates to the Maximizing Your Excellence Awards and how do they affect unfinished rings?

The updates to the Maximizing Your Excellence Awards include a change in the earning period from April 1st to March 31st to a calendar year, as well as the addition of three new earning opportunities. Unfortunately, these updates do not address the issue of unfinished rings.

2. Will I still be able to fill my unfinished ring with only one diamond in it?

Unfortunately, the current updates to the Maximizing Your Excellence Awards do not provide a solution for filling unfinished rings. However, we are continuously evaluating and making updates to the program, so please stay tuned for any future announcements.

3. What are the options for those with unfinished rings?

At this time, the only option for those with unfinished rings is to continue earning and filling the rings through the three additional opportunities provided in the updated program. However, we understand the disappointment this may cause and will continue to evaluate potential solutions for unfinished rings.

4. Can I still earn rewards with my unfinished ring?

Yes, you can still earn rewards with your unfinished ring through the new earning opportunities provided in the updated program. However, your ring will remain unfinished until it is filled with all five diamonds.

5. Are there any other updates or details I may have missed?

The only updates and details that have been announced at this time are the change in the earning period and the addition of three new earning opportunities. As previously mentioned, we are continuously evaluating and making updates to the program and will communicate any new information as it becomes available. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef