• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Your Downline: Tips for Expanding and Maintaining Your Network

In summary, most people are doing well expanding their downline, but January is a big drop out month. New directors are being recruited, and the downline is bigger than at national conference.
DebPC
Staff member
How is everyone doing on expanding their downline? Does anyone have any new future or nearly new directors? Is your downline bigger or smaller then at National Conference.
Mine is 4 bigger. I got a bunch of newbies- had 3 reactivate but lost a couple too.
Over the years I've noticed that January is a big drop out month.

I signed a few since NC - not as many as I would like, but most qualified so I can't complain.

dannyzmom said:
I signed a few since NC - not as many as I would like, but most qualified so I can't complain.

Since national I have 2 new, one doing well. the other had great 1st show but nothing this month. Have 2 serious potentials I hope to sign after new year. Lost 1. Wish I had a huge team or that they would recruit! I'm really going to try to make them think recruit leads and practice the words.

I am only up about 1 person, but I have recruited 4 myself. And at least one in my downline. I do usually lose people in Jan, but I also get more HO leads for people that want to start up.

I have 5 new since National - well 6 but one was a kit napper. One is inactive. None are hot - the one that was is cooling - she says she wants more and she wants to promote but isn't walking the walk. I lost several through the year so I am only a couple over last year.

I do have a couple strong leads - one from a show yesterday, actually she was a HO lead Registry and the show host is her best friend, who is coming to my meeting on Thursday after discussing it with her husband last night so she's a real possibility! I plan to really stress all the promotions at the meeting (I do anyway but especially with her there...).

I have 3 since National. One is mine and the other two are from two consultants. One recruit though has been abducted by aliens. That is the only obvious explination since she hasn't done anything and no one can get ahold of her. ;)

finley1991 said:
I have 3 since National. One is mine and the other two are from two consultants. One recruit though has been abducted by aliens. That is the only obvious explination since she hasn't done anything and no one can get ahold of her. ;)

THAT made me laugh! Not that it's funny she's not responding to you, but I sooo know what you mean!

I have 4 since National. All are alive and well....2 have qualified, the other 2 are working on it. 1 inactive has re-activated and another 2 are starting back up this month.

Things are looking up!

I've had 3 since National. One is possibly a kit napper, but I do know she has a TON on her plate. Once she sets her mind to it, she will be awesome. The other two I just signed on Thursday!!! I have a gal in my downline who is looking at promoting to FD by January 1 - $100 cash, overrides and $100 off Leadership!!!

I didn't go to National (too expensive from here) and became director in Sep. But since NC, the team has grown by eight. Six are qualified, one is a couple hundred shy (but should make it in her 30 days), and one became too overwhelmed with life to ever do anything with it. Two others are currently inactive...one may pop back on the screen to get the discount on the Spring products.

Well 2 of my reactivaters have lapsed- not surprised, but always hopeful. Maybe those fab Jan. and Feb. specials will get them back.

Since National I have signed 4. 1 of them still hasn't become qualified. She says she will this month. Today is the 14th and I see no sales yet for her this month. She has only done 1 show since signing. She is one who doesn't want help either.

I have 6 personal since nc, 4 qualified, 1 did one show and will be inactive at the end of the month and the last one signed today : )My over all cluster did add 3 and one FD promoted to Director Dec 1st. That is kind of scary as I have not yet doubled my team. I am working on it.I would like to know how many of your 1st 5 do you still have ?

That is a great questions Gail. I have been a director for 2 years and I still have 1 of my original 5. She was actually the 2nd person I ever signed, and had her 3rd anniversary last month. Other that her, I think everyone has been with me about a year or less

finley1991 said:

Hey!
I have one of those, too! When she did not provide an email address upon signing, I kinda had a feeling...but yet it seems she does not get my phone messages or the mailings I send out either. Yup...she must be with the same aliens that abducted your girl!

Gail Collins said:
I have 6 personal since nc, 4 qualified, 1 did one show and will be inactive at the end of the month and the last one signed today : )

My over all cluster did add 3 and one FD promoted to Director Dec 1st. That is kind of scary as I have not yet doubled my team. I am working on it.

I would like to know how many of your 1st 5 do you still have ?

Cool question, Gail!
I have ONE of my original 5...she has gone inactive and taken medical leaves throughout the years, but she got a fire under her bottom last month and has been dropping shows and orders into her PP like crazy lately! I am so thrilled to have her back and on fire!

I have 3 of my original five still active. One is in and out. She and one other are very much hobbyists. The 3rd is a FD who has really stepped up in the last several months.

I have 4 of my first 6 (my 5th and 6th signed on the same day):). My first recruit comes in and out, so when she's active I have 5 of my first 6. The one other one was a kitnapper! :mad:

Related to Maximizing Your Downline: Tips for Expanding and Maintaining Your Network

1. How do I expand my downline and attract new recruits?

To expand your downline and attract new recruits, it's important to network and spread the word about your business. Utilize social media platforms, attend networking events, and reach out to friends and family to introduce them to the opportunity. You can also offer incentives for referrals and provide valuable training and support to your team members to help them succeed.

2. How can I effectively communicate with my downline to maintain a strong network?

Communication is key in maintaining a strong network. Utilize tools such as email, phone calls, and team meetings to stay in touch with your downline. Regularly provide updates, training, and recognition to keep your team motivated and engaged. Additionally, actively listen to their feedback and address any concerns they may have.

3. What strategies can I use to motivate my downline and keep them engaged?

To motivate your downline and keep them engaged, it's important to lead by example and show them the potential for success in the business. Offer incentives, recognition, and rewards for their hard work and accomplishments. Also, provide ongoing training and support to help them reach their goals and continue to grow in the business.

4. How can I ensure that my downline is successful and growing?

To ensure that your downline is successful and growing, it's crucial to provide them with the necessary tools and resources to succeed. This includes training, support, and access to product information and marketing materials. Additionally, regularly check in with your team members to offer guidance and address any challenges they may be facing.

5. What should I do if a member of my downline is struggling to meet their goals?

If a member of your downline is struggling to meet their goals, offer them personalized support and guidance. Work with them to identify any areas where they may need additional training or resources. Additionally, provide encouragement and motivation to help them stay on track and reach their goals. It's important to be patient and understanding, as everyone progresses at their own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heat123
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • newbietoPC