• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Motivation with These Simple Tips | Get Excited and Stay Excited!

In summary, this website is a great resource for meeting planning. It provides tips and advice for getting your team excited for upcoming events.
DebPC
Staff member
My segment for our team meeting tonite:

Get Excited and Stay Excited

Enthusiasm sells- you can’t fake enthusiasm.
Find out what motivates and excites you about our business and then learn how to motivate yourself whenever you need to. There can be bumps in the road- just pick yourself up and get excited!

When will you need this enthusiasm? Anytime you are in contact with people. Making customer calls, host coaching and recruiting calls, social situations, and of course at your shows.

Quote “ Enthusiasm is like a ripple- it spreads.”

Have you ever had a guest at a show share about a product they loved? They were so excited telling about it and you ended up selling a bunch even though you never talked about it and didn’t have it with you? That’s a perfect example…

When you are excited about your business- it shows- people feel it and it will most likely spread to them.

So what are some things that can motivate us quickly?

Great new recipe

Great quick tip or product tip

Big show total and/or big paycheck

Great host and/or guest specials

Other consultants accomplishments and their excitement

Cluster Meetings, Regional meetings and National conference.

Our own personal goals.

All of these things and more can excite us to act and then success isn’t far beyond!

I had to reschedule last week's meeting to this week. This would be a great opener for what I already had planned!

Gotta love this site!!

This is great, Deb. I may have to steal it for my May meeting!

At the end of my talk I was going to go around the room and have everyone say one thing from our meeting that really got them excited- but we were really running late and there were 2 more segments-so I didn't.
I think that would be a great way to end a meeting.

Hello team!

I am so excited to share with you some simple tips to boost your motivation and keep you excited about our business. As we all know, enthusiasm sells and it's important to find what truly motivates and excites us about our business. Remember, you can't fake enthusiasm, so it's important to tap into what drives us and use it to motivate ourselves whenever we need it.We all face challenges and bumps in the road, but it's important to pick ourselves up and get excited about our business. This enthusiasm is not only important for our own success, but it also spreads to those around us. Have you ever had a guest at a show share their excitement about a product, and it ended up selling a bunch even though you didn't talk about it? That's the power of enthusiasm!There are many things that can quickly motivate us, such as a great new recipe, a quick tip or product tip, a big show total or paycheck, or even the success of other consultants. And let's not forget about the excitement of cluster meetings, regional meetings, and national conference, as well as our own personal goals.So let's keep our enthusiasm high and use these simple tips to stay motivated and excited about our business. Remember, success is just around the corner when we are motivated and excited! I can't wait to see all of your accomplishments and excitement at our team meeting tonight. Let's keep spreading that ripple of enthusiasm!

1. How can I boost my motivation?

To boost your motivation, try setting specific and achievable goals, creating a positive and supportive environment, and finding inspiration from others who have achieved their own goals. Additionally, regularly reminding yourself of the benefits and rewards of achieving your goals can help keep you motivated.

2. What are some simple tips for staying excited and motivated?

Some simple tips for staying excited and motivated include breaking down larger goals into smaller, manageable tasks, celebrating small successes along the way, and regularly reviewing and adjusting your goals as needed. It can also be helpful to find a support system or accountability partner to help keep you motivated.

3. How can I maintain my motivation in the face of challenges or setbacks?

When faced with challenges or setbacks, it's important to stay positive and remind yourself of your goals and the progress you've made so far. Take time to reflect on what went wrong and what you can learn from the experience. Stay flexible and adjust your approach as needed, and don't be afraid to ask for help or support from others.

4. What role does excitement play in motivation?

Excitement and motivation are closely linked, as excitement can fuel our desire to achieve our goals and keep us motivated along the way. It's important to find things that excite and inspire you, and use that energy to propel you towards your goals.

5. How can I make sure I stay motivated for the long term?

To maintain motivation for the long term, it's important to regularly review and reassess your goals, celebrate your successes, and find ways to continually challenge yourself. It can also be helpful to find a balance between pushing yourself and taking breaks to avoid burnout. Surrounding yourself with positive and supportive people can also help keep you motivated in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maryln
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • raebates