• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Website Usage: A Guide for New Website Owners

Your website can help you get orders from customers who are not used to ordering online. However, it can take some time for customers to get used to going to your website. If you are consistent about updating your website and giving customers new things to see, you can "train" them to check there.
PCBritt
I just qualified (YAY) and I can get the 30 day free subscription for a website, but i'm curious if your websites are used alot?? I'm trying to decide whether or not to sign up for the website?:confused:

They're great for getting outside orders on shows - if you have customers who are used to placing orders online for things. It can take some time to get people used to going to your site, but if you're consistent about updating it and giving them new things to see, you can "train" your customers to check there. :)

For the price, even without the free 30 days, you can't beat them!

I am fairly new but I love it! Your hosts can send e-invites to their guests and the guests can rsvp right online. I feel that it has helped get higher attendance at the shows that I have used it for. Also, people can submit their orders there if they are unable to make it to the show. Your host can also send out reminders and thank-yous right from the site.

I thought it was 90 days free...yep, I just checked, it's 90 days. (90 days free if you qualified within your first 90 days)

I try to get the message out there about my website, but it isnt frequently traveled, nor do I get a lot of business from it. I am hoping with the holidays FAST approaching, that people will turn there for gifts and last minute ideas and come back in the future.

But one or two orders pays for the website in itself, so I guess it is worth having.

Good Luck

I use my website - customers use my website......but your PWS will only be used as much as you promote it. My web address is on EVERYTHING that I have to hand out to people, and my monthly newsletter is set up to direct readers back to my website for all sorts of info and recipes.......I let everyone know that they can order direct from my website. All shows (even if the host does not do e-invites) get set up online. All of my invitations to shows are mailed with a label on them letting them know that if they can't make the show, they can still order online at my website. This label goes over the line that has the main website email addy on it.

My business wouldnt be as strong as it is if not for my website.

dannyzmom said:
I agree. Mine pays for itself over and over. I will say that not every host uses it even though I promote the heck out of it and strongly recommend it. One of my recent hosts DID promote it through her own email to her guests and she got nearly $300 in orders just on the website alone! Woo hoo! AND she's had people coming up to her after the show closed asking if they can still place orders. So, now she has an open online show for those stragglers.

I highly recommend it, especially with the holidays coming up.

I have asked home office if they can tell how many visitors I have ..........they keep telling me they don't have trackers. I don't believe them. I think they wont tell people how many hits they have or they will lose out on the PWS sales.

Smashie, I agree, I would like a tracker for my website, if only for me to see even.

I do promote my website on everything (I mean everything), but like I said I dont get much travel on it, but hoping with the holidays I get more.

At first I didn't use it that much. However the past couple of months, almost all of my Hosts have been using it. I t hink it is a great tool and even better for those that have guests out of town. Good luck using it if you get it!! Tell everyone about it also. There is a great form that you can send with your host packet under files. Something like What can my website do for you!!

dannyzmom said:

pamperedbecky said:
I agree. Mine pays for itself over and over. I will say that not every host uses it even though I promote the heck out of it and strongly recommend it. One of my recent hosts DID promote it through her own email to her guests and she got nearly $300 in orders just on the website alone! Woo hoo! AND she's had people coming up to her after the show closed asking if they can still place orders. So, now she has an open online show for those stragglers.

I highly recommend it, especially with the holidays coming up.
I definetely agree with both of these girls! My website has become a HUGE thing for me lately but I must admit, if you don't promote it and use it and keep it updated, then it's not worth it! But when you promote it is a tool that is so valuable and so worth it!
I just had a show where the girl had 2/3 of her show sales from the website. Had it not been for those orders her show would not have been very good at all, but instead she is tickled with the end result and I'm happy too!
I say Definetly try it!!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
I use my website - customers use my website......but your PWS will only be used as much as you promote it. My web address is on EVERYTHING that I have to hand out to people, and my monthly newsletter is set up to direct readers back to my website for all sorts of info and recipes.......I let everyone know that they can order direct from my website. All shows (even if the host does not do e-invites) get set up online. All of my invitations to shows are mailed with a label on them letting them know that if they can't make the show, they can still order online at my website. This label goes over the line that has the main website email addy on it.

Do you use a regular size label? I wasn't sure if it would be too big or cover up too much info. I would like to add this to my invitations.

Postcard InfoI don't even use a label. I made a template on my computer and run the postcards through my printer.

Attachments

• Post Card Backs.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 255
ChefBeckyD said:

Same here. I live in the middle of nowhere so I really promote online ordering. I let my hosts know how to have their out of town guests to order (or anyone unable to attend) I have lots of catalog shows that are really just web orders. Makes it so much easier!

Going back to the "tracking". There is a way to track it. I don't think we could do it individually, but corporate PC needs to get "google analytics"...it tracks how many visitors to which pages are visited... Or an easy fix would be to allow a "visitor count" as an option on our PWS.

Related to Maximizing Website Usage: A Guide for New Website Owners

Do You Use Your Website?

Yes, we do! Our website is a valuable tool for both customers and consultants. It allows customers to browse our products, learn about our company, and place orders online. Consultants can also use the website to manage their business, track orders, and access training materials.

Can I Place an Order Through Your Website?

Absolutely! Our website offers a convenient way to place orders and have them shipped directly to your doorstep. You can also choose to have your order delivered to a consultant's party for pickup.

Is Your Website Secure?

Yes, our website uses industry-standard encryption to protect your personal and payment information. We take the security of our customers' data very seriously and regularly update our website to ensure it is safe for online transactions.

Can I Track My Order Through Your Website?

Yes, you can track your order through your account on our website. Simply log in and go to your order history to view the status of your order and tracking information.

Can I Sign Up to Become a Consultant Through Your Website?

Yes, you can sign up to become a consultant through our website. Just click on the "Join Us" link and follow the steps to get started on your Pampered Chef journey. We also offer training materials and resources on our website to help you succeed as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robin R
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
  • luvmypomeranian