• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Decide Not to Subscribe to Ebiztools?

In summary, the conversation discusses the disappointment with the quality of the personal website subscription, being charged for additional features such as the mobile app, and the difficulty in differentiating one's website from others. The speaker also mentions their decision to not renew the subscription due to confusion with online ordering and customers being directed to other consultants. They express interest in the service if it changes to allow customers to credit their orders to a specific consultant. Others in the conversation agree with similar experiences and concerns.
Roadtripray
Silver Member
My 90 day trial has ended, and now they want $66 for 6 months or $120 for 12 months. I'm inclined to just leave it expired, because I very disappointed in the quality of what I've seen. I've had more customers confused by online ordering than anything, and it's easier for me to just enter everyone's order in myself.

The Personal Website isn't so great. You have to already be a good seller in order to get any referrals from them. And it's tough to differentiate your site from anyone else's.

Of course I'll lose the mobile app, but it's not really worth $10 or $11 for that. C'mon, even my local supermarket gives me a free app to use. I'm just tired of being nickel-and-dimed for a subpar service.

I'm curious if anyone else has decided to forego the subscription and if so how has it affected your sales?

Roadtripray said:
.... I've had more customers confused by online ordering than anything, and it's easier for me to just enter everyone's order in myself.
I haven't used it for years, for this very reason. I tried it for 2 years and it was a bust. People were ordering, and it would go to some other random consultant.If they ever change it so it's similar to several other direct sales websites, where customers can go to the company website, order, and then at the very end - ask them if they are ordering from a certain party or certain consultant and credit the order to the correct person - then I would consider paying for it again.I had a personal website for 2 years and finally had one too many customers who entered an order that timed out & went to some other consultant.I haven't even looked up what the mobile app does, but are you saying customers would have to pay for it? I thought only consultants would pay for the mobile app, so they could input show orders.

Have you found other ways to market yourself and your business without the use of this service?I would love to hear from others who have let their subscription expire and how it has affected their business. Thank you.As an Avon representative, I have also chosen not to renew my subscription for the Personal Website and online ordering system. I found that it was not worth the cost and did not bring in any significant amount of sales for me.Instead, I have focused on building my own personal brand through social media and word-of-mouth marketing. I have also started attending local events and fairs to promote my business and meet potential customers face-to-face.While I do miss the convenience of the mobile app and online ordering system, I have found that my sales have not been significantly affected. In fact, I have seen an increase in sales since I stopped using the online ordering system.I believe that as long as you are dedicated and motivated, you can find alternative ways to market your business and attract customers without having to rely on paid services like Avon's Personal Website.Overall, I am happy with my decision to let my subscription expire and would encourage others to consider their options before committing to a paid service like Avon's.

1. Why should I not subscribe to Ebiztools?

There could be a variety of reasons why someone might choose not to subscribe to Ebiztools. Some common reasons include not needing the services offered, not being able to afford the subscription fees, or finding a better alternative elsewhere.

2. What are the main drawbacks of not subscribing to Ebiztools?

The main drawback of not subscribing to Ebiztools is that you will not have access to their services and tools, which could potentially hinder your business growth and success. You may also miss out on valuable resources and support from the Ebiztools community.

3. Can I still use Ebiztools without subscribing?

No, Ebiztools is a subscription-based service and you will not be able to use their tools and services without a subscription. However, they may offer a free trial period for you to test out their services before committing to a subscription.

4. Are there any alternatives to Ebiztools?

Yes, there are many other similar services and tools available in the market. It is always a good idea to research and compare different options before making a decision. Some popular alternatives to Ebiztools include Shopify, Wix, and Squarespace.

5. Is it worth subscribing to Ebiztools?

The answer to this question depends on your individual business needs and goals. If you feel that Ebiztools offers the services and tools that align with your needs and can help your business grow, then it may be worth subscribing. However, if you do not see the value in their services, it may be best to explore other options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • c00p