• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Tips for Hitting the $3000 Sell-A-Thon Threshold

In summary, the goal for this person is to make the $3000 level. They have $2100 submitted and another $500ish waiting to get final orders and payment (here's hoping that happens!), and a show tomorrow (host knows I need to close). Tomorrow's host says she's having a crowd so I am expecting it to get me beyond the $3000 but you never know until you go and then if she doesn't close... :cry:
OK!! I picked up enough to put me over 1500 with breathing room. I am SOOO frackin happy!!

congrats carolyn!

OK, so I didn't hit 6k, but i just closed the last show on my highest month ever - 4300! yay!

krzymomof4 said:
I am better with it today. No sales, but a better resolve. My commission will be higher than normal and I will be able to spend that at conference. Also, I will get to see the new products and pick and choose what I would like to have and then make a plan to use my commission checks on them:D

GREAT way to look at it!!! :)
I am LOVING the wonderfu lattitudes aruond here lately! HHell, if I can find the silver lining in damaging my new car...we can ALL find the good in things! Thanks Lacy!!!!

Ok, so I'm at 1091.91 with two shows to close tonight IF I can get them to answer the phone. So close to the 1500 but I know I'll make it!

dannyzmom said:
I just have to toot my horn and say LOOK WHO IS #24 on the Sell-a-Thon list today!!!

Awesome job!

I wanna be like you!

pamperedlinda said:
Awesome job!

I wanna be like you!

You ARE like me!!! You are JUST like me!!!:D

My best month ever... YAH
I just submitted two shows... and came in at $3302 for the month!

Okay, I think I made it, barely! My aunt also helped me out. I wish I had a little more leway but I double checked myself 10 times and I'm pretty sure I'm good to go!

dannyzmom said:
You ARE like me!!! You are JUST like me!!!:D

Well, we are kindred spirits!

smiley_drinkingbuddy.gif

But right now (and I stress the 'right now' part) you make more $$ than I do! I wanna boost my biz and be a super successful director and consultant like you.

bow.gif

All I have to say is I am glad its the end of the month. No more stressing out. Since Sat I have closed 7 shows 6 of them today. I made it to 5k didnt make the 6k level but I am so happy about the 3k level.

Congrats on a great month, Jennie!!!

Just finally finished up my last show for the month and made the 3K mark by $5.84!!! Talk about tracking!!!!!! :D

I just finished. I missed the 3K by 301 dollars. I had 3 catalog shows flake on me today. They would have put me over but it wasn't to be. I'll just trust God for a much bigger month in July and enjoy the free things I get! I was gone 10 days on our mission trip so I missed out on alot of time but it will all be okay.

Great job, too, Andrea. I'm right there with you. I made the $3000 by $7.00. I had to really check the IPT as I had a bunch of May shows in there (I closed the month at over $6000, but unfortunately not all SAT.)

Wow, Jennie! I don't think anyone in our cluster is going to beat you anymore. I closed out the month at $1600 and was happy with that. My biggest month this year!

I'm at $1,509.21!!! YAY! I DID IT!! :D Considering I was $250 away on Saturday, had a catty show flake yesterday & still pulled it off! Thank you, God!

PS - As of Friday, I didn't even think I'd make the 2 shows submitted level!

12 minutes to spare I submitted my last show!

I think I wound up at around $1800. I am SOOO glad that's over! But I'm going to enjoy that commission bump! And that made 8 shows submitted, so another $50 in PC dollars for me!!!!

catlwilles said:
Wow, Jennie! I don't think anyone in our cluster is going to beat you anymore. I closed out the month at $1600 and was happy with that. My biggest month this year!

Since I never get to go to the cluster meetings I like seeing my name as #1 weird I know. One of my shows I closed out today was 1100 in sales.
Way to go on 1600. By the way how was Alaska??

I made it to just over $3000.00! I raced home tonight and put my show in and closed it with a few minutes to spare!:thumbup: We need a smiley that's wipeing (sp?) :Dsweat off his brow!

You know with all of us submitting shows today, shipping may slow down a little!

MissChef said:
I made it to just over $3000.00! I raced home tonight and put my show in and closed it with a few minutes to spare!:thumbup: We need a smiley that's wipeing (sp?) :Dsweat off his brow!

Just for you Cathy!

whew.gif

I like this one too:

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/marj69/SMILEYS/whewsmiley.gif

Congratulations!

I got to close some of my catty shows lastnight. So I ended up at $4,008 in sales for SAT. I have 2 catty shows that still need to close though. Guess they will just help July for me.

Good job everyone!

pamperedlinda said:
Well, we are kindred spirits!

smiley_drinkingbuddy.gif

But right now (and I stress the 'right now' part) you make more $$ than I do! I wanna boost my biz and be a super successful director and consultant like you.

bow.gif

You are EXACTLY as I was in June/July of 2005 when I was getting ready to walk as a new Director at NC...you'll come home from NC and TAKE OFF!!!

Oh, I hope you are right Carolyn!

dannyzmom said:
GREAT way to look at it!!! :)
I am LOVING the wonderfu lattitudes aruond here lately! HHell, if I can find the silver lining in damaging my new car...we can ALL find the good in things! Thanks Lacy!!!!

Love the attitude Carolyn!

lacychef said:
Love the attitude Carolyn!

Don't you mean lattitude! Carolyn must be typing with one finger.

Love those smilies Linda....I need those too!
By the grace of God, and my mystery host catalog show (check out new high show!); I ended up making the 3K level with about 300 to spare:cool:

<h2>1. How can I maximize sales to hit the $3000 Sell-A-Thon threshold?</h2><p>To hit the $3000 Sell-A-Thon (SAT) threshold, it is important to focus on booking more parties and increasing your average party sales. Offer incentives for hosts to book parties and encourage guests to bring friends. Also, make sure to highlight the host rewards program and any current promotions to entice guests to purchase more.</p><h2>2. What are some tips for hitting the $3000 SAT level?</h2><p>Some tips for hitting the $3000 SAT level include setting a goal and creating a plan to reach it, following up with potential customers to close sales, and focusing on selling higher-priced items or bundles. Additionally, make sure to promote your business through social media and word of mouth to attract new customers.</p><h2>3. What are some strategies for closing sales before the end of a SAT month?</h2><p>If you have a customer who is close to hitting the $3000 SAT level, make sure to follow up with them regularly to see if they need any assistance with their order. You can also offer a limited-time promotion or discount to encourage them to make a purchase before the end of the month. Additionally, consider reaching out to past customers to see if they are interested in placing another order.</p><h2>4. How can I increase my chances of hitting the $3000 SAT level with a last-minute order?</h2><p>If you have a last-minute order that can potentially push you over the $3000 SAT threshold, make sure to follow up with the customer and offer any assistance they may need in placing their order. You can also offer to deliver the order in person to ensure it is received in time. Additionally, consider offering a small discount or incentive to encourage the customer to place their order as soon as possible.</p><h2>5. What are some ways to encourage customers to spend more at a party?</h2><p>To encourage customers to spend more at a party, offer bundle deals or discounts for purchasing multiple items. You can also create a sense of urgency by offering limited-time promotions or highlighting the benefits of purchasing higher-priced items. Additionally, make sure to provide exceptional customer service and showcase the quality and versatility of the products to entice customers to make larger purchases.</p>

1. How can I maximize sales to hit the $3000 Sell-A-Thon threshold?

To hit the $3000 Sell-A-Thon (SAT) threshold, it is important to focus on booking more parties and increasing your average party sales. Offer incentives for hosts to book parties and encourage guests to bring friends. Also, make sure to highlight the host rewards program and any current promotions to entice guests to purchase more.

2. What are some tips for hitting the $3000 SAT level?

Some tips for hitting the $3000 SAT level include setting a goal and creating a plan to reach it, following up with potential customers to close sales, and focusing on selling higher-priced items or bundles. Additionally, make sure to promote your business through social media and word of mouth to attract new customers.

3. What are some strategies for closing sales before the end of a SAT month?

If you have a customer who is close to hitting the $3000 SAT level, make sure to follow up with them regularly to see if they need any assistance with their order. You can also offer a limited-time promotion or discount to encourage them to make a purchase before the end of the month. Additionally, consider reaching out to past customers to see if they are interested in placing another order.

4. How can I increase my chances of hitting the $3000 SAT level with a last-minute order?

If you have a last-minute order that can potentially push you over the $3000 SAT threshold, make sure to follow up with the customer and offer any assistance they may need in placing their order. You can also offer to deliver the order in person to ensure it is received in time. Additionally, consider offering a small discount or incentive to encourage the customer to place their order as soon as possible.

5. What are some ways to encourage customers to spend more at a party?

To encourage customers to spend more at a party, offer bundle deals or discounts for purchasing multiple items. You can also create a sense of urgency by offering limited-time promotions or highlighting the benefits of purchasing higher-priced items. Additionally, make sure to provide exceptional customer service and showcase the quality and versatility of the products to entice customers to make larger purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • wadesgirl