• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales in March: Tips and Tricks for Successful Direct Sales Events

P
Pampered Laura
Is it the month?? I have had 5 shows outside my home this month (plus catalog shows, and a fundraiser, and an open house...) and every one of them have been over $1000 in sales before I leave. I don't THINK I'm doing anything different... I am host coaching the same as I always have, but I have been way more laid back during the "demo" almost not even doing a "demo", more a "collections introduction" and a quick recipe. People are spending a lot this month. Weird! Wonder if it's cuz of tax refunds... (not complaining though! :D)

Awesome Laura, you deserve it.Enjoy your paycheck!!!!:D:D

I just realized I sound like I'm bragging, LOL...I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out sounding snotty, just in case it did. I am seriously just stumped! I want to know what I'm doing to make sales so insane.... so I don't stop doing whatever it is! Every time I walk in the door from a show, I tell my husband "yep, another $1k one!" and he's just as stumped. He's in Oklahoma playing poker right now with a portion of my "paycheck". Haha! :D

Way to go, Laura!

I had a $1k show on Friday, too! :)

For me, it's been about attendance. I guess it's finally sinking in for my hosts. LOL!

For me it was FEB! $965, $1005 and $1700 back to back! Someone was saying maybe the economy is up!? Whatever the case, I love these high total shows!

I didn't think you sounded like you were bragging Laura. Enjoy the success and may it continue for a long time to come.

I noticed also that March is coming along very easily. Sales seem to just be pouring in for some reason. Don't know if there's anything to it.

I notice that it seems to happen in waves. The year before last, I had 1K shows all the time, and I didn't think I did anything different. Last year was very frusterating with dinky shows. I think good hosts create an enviornment for more good bookings, etc. When someone books from a dinky show, her expectations for herself aren't as high.

I had 4 1000+ shows in Feb... this month has been exactly opposit though. I left one of my shows with $96 (she did get it up to $300). I did have a good one today, so I think it is picking back up.

I have been stumped as well..It must be something in the air. I have had 4 $1000 shows since Jan. 4 $1000 shows in 3 months. I am not complaining. Paychecks have been SWEET!!

I hope it keeps up. Congrats to everyone else who are having high shows.

Let's keep it up!!

:D

Tracy

Ugh - I am the complete opposite this month. I went from having a $1200 show AVERAGE...yes, average...to all of a sudden this month I am struggling to get my shows to even go over $400. I am so discouraged and I know it comes in waves - but I don't like this wave ::::whining:::::

Laura~

Congratulations! Isn't that such a great feeling? And NO--didn't sound at all like you were bragging! We are here to share our successes! (and slumps...)

Hope it keeps going for you!

Ugh - I am the complete opposite this month. I went from having a $1200 show AVERAGE...yes, average...to all of a sudden this month I am struggling to get my shows to even go over $400. I am so discouraged and I know it comes in waves - but I don't like this wave ::::whining:::::
Carolyn aren't you glad you already made TPC for this year. I would be pulling my hair out if my show average went down and I was still trying for TPC.

Laura you are not sounding snotty or like look at me. I agree that it goes in waves, and we don't even change anything we are doing. This happend last Sept. for me I had 3 $1,000 shows in the same week. I almost had a heart attack.

Laura, I've noticed it too. I had my first $1000 show this month, plus several other high ones! With my show today, I should reach over $4000 for the month--I've NEVER done that! I had the same amount of shows in January & didn't even hit enough for the 1/2 off conference--so I'm wondering if it's something different now too.

Maybe it's the new products!!!!!I have had people rave about the trifle bowl!!

Way to go Laura!!!

I've noticed it also! I have several shows that will top $1,000. 2 so far have and I expect 3 that are open will get there! I love it!!

There is nothing snotty about sharing your news!! Way to go!

pamperedalf said:
Carolyn aren't you glad you already made TPC for this year. I would be pulling my hair out if my show average went down and I was still trying for TPC.

OMG could you imagine??

I have had lower sales than average this month (it seems like every show struggles to $400) but I have had more bookings than I have ever had before for March and beyond! I wish sales were higher, but I can't complain about low sales and MORE bookings! :D

gilliandanielle said:
I have had lower sales than average this month (it seems like every show struggles to $400) but I have had more bookings than I have ever had before for March and beyond! I wish sales were higher, but I can't complain about low sales and MORE bookings! :D

For me it's all down - sales AND bookings. Makes me wonder if I am not "on it" like I used to be - if my demo is not as much fun. One of my long time downline consultants is coming with me to today's show to observe - she has seen me do 2-3 demos over the years so hopefully she'll be able to pinpoint something I am getting lax with.

Bummer Carolyn- at least you know that it is a wave and will come back up soon!! You didn't earn TPC by being "lax"!!!!

dannyzmom said:
For me it's all down - sales AND bookings. Makes me wonder if I am not "on it" like I used to be - if my demo is not as much fun. One of my long time downline consultants is coming with me to today's show to observe - she has seen me do 2-3 demos over the years so hopefully she'll be able to pinpoint something I am getting lax with.
Maybe it's because you have already earned TPC and now you relaxed a bit too much? Or maybe (and most probably) it's just a dip for you. The current group of hosts may not be getting it...

Great Job Laura!!!

Carolyn,
It's the exact same here! Us consultants here are having the worst shows lately! My recruiter had 8 shows and they're all under $500! She's so bummed! I had 3 shows this month so far and they were $873, $915 and $166 when I left!:eek: So, we'll see if she has anymore outside orders!!;)

You never know with this business what to expect. It can be very hot and very cold sales wise. I can't figure it out. Just have to take the good with the bad and pray that in the end it will come out right. Right now things are looking a bit up for me so I will gladly take it while it is here and hope that it continues.

Congratulations to all that are having awesome show results! Just try to spread it around the country--OK?

Related to Maximizing Sales in March: Tips and Tricks for Successful Direct Sales Events

1. What strategies can I use to maximize sales in March for direct sales events?

Some tips for maximizing sales in March include offering special deals or promotions, hosting themed events, leveraging social media to reach a wider audience, and providing excellent customer service to encourage repeat purchases.

2. How can I host a successful direct sales event outside of my home?

To host a successful direct sales event outside of your home, make sure to choose a high-traffic location, advertise the event through various channels, offer incentives for attendees to bring friends, and have visually appealing displays and product demonstrations.

3. How can I effectively coach my hosts to help increase sales?

To effectively coach your hosts, provide them with clear instructions and tips on how to invite guests, set sales goals, and promote their event. Encourage them to offer incentives to their guests and follow up with them after the event to thank them and offer any additional support.

4. What could be causing higher sales in March compared to other months?

There could be several factors contributing to higher sales in March, such as tax refunds, the start of spring and warmer weather, or increased consumer spending for holidays like St. Patrick's Day or Easter. It's also possible that your laid-back approach and quick demos are resonating with customers and encouraging them to make more purchases.

5. What are some ways to engage customers and encourage them to spend more during sales events?

Some ways to engage customers and encourage them to spend more during sales events include offering product bundles or packages, creating a sense of urgency with limited-time offers, providing personalized recommendations based on their interests, and offering exclusive discounts or bonuses for larger purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brandi2007
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views