• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing July Sales: Tips for Booking and Maintaining Success

In summary, Ellen is trying to get more kitchen shows booked, but is having difficulty due to the lack of available shows.
jrstephens
I only have 2 catalog shows. No cooking shows and have not had success booking nay. This July may be my worse month since I signed. We will see - I have a few calls to make to some "maybes".

At least these two shows will get me the FREE cookware piece. One already has orders just wants to get more, so, I know it won't fall thru. And I am going to stay in constant contact with the other one to make sure it does not fall through.

I have a June that will submit today that has some more orders to collect. And if she does not get them she is going to do a separate July show with them.

I also plan to take up one myself once we know what will be retiring.

Let us know what yours is looking like.

Hmm so far only one show in July. I may have an out of state one. So hopefully I will have two.

2 Catalog Shows that I am closing this weekend before conference. (Yea!!!) And I have 7 Cooking Shows on the books - but am still waiting for address lists for 3 of them........I REALLY want to make the $3000 for July too!

My July has finally come to almost where I want it....I have 5 cooking, & 2 bridal shows. I turned in a June show yesterday, and am turning in 2 more June shows today.
June was my slowest month of the year, but with the one I turned in yesterday, I was able to make the 3K level of the sellathon, thank goodness:)
Now if I could get my August shows on the books....:rolleyes:

$3000 is sales and your slowest month of the year?! I need some tips from you Lacy!

I have 3 cooking shows and 1 Bridal Shower. Hoping to reach $3000. We will see.

Horrible beyond belief...... but it's my own fault. I keep making excuses for not getting on the phone!

July is looking, oh about day 5, sunny and pretty clear...quite distracting...getting older this month...

Oh, you mean PC! One show tomorrow night, rest of the month needs work!

janetupnorth said:
July is looking, oh about day 5, sunny and pretty clear...quite distracting...getting older this month...

Oh, you mean PC! One show tomorrow night, rest of the month needs work!

HAHA!! I am beginning to think you have become delirious!!!:D :eek:

I had 5 but one cancelled! So 4 so far plus I'm gonna try the mystery host $1000 catalog show. I have 8 willing participants so far....

Christ Follower said:
I had 5 but one cancelled! So 4 so far plus I'm gonna try the mystery host $1000 catalog show. I have 8 willing participants so far....

Ellen, I LOVE your screen name!

jrstephens said:
HAHA!! I am beginning to think you have become delirious!!!:D :eek:

Naw, just bored with work here! I am TRYING to clean my office at work, but I keep coming back to my PC...

I'm doing everything in chunks today...

1. Enter a chunk of orders.
2. Check CS
3. Check E-mail
4. Clean
5. Work on hardware
6. Check CS

I'm getting some done! Doesn't help that half the company actually has off!

jrstephens said:
Ellen, I LOVE your screen name!

Hey, thanks! It's not enough to say you're a Christian these days. Many people I know think they're Christians because their grandparents were or something like that. I actually follow after Christ. (at least I try...I am human afterall!)

Christ Follower said:
Hey, thanks! It's not enough to say you're a Christian these days. Many people I know think they're Christians because their grandparents were or something like that. I actually follow after Christ. (at least I try...I am human afterall!)

That is so true Ellen.

I have 4 shows scheduled, but I'm worried b/c 3 of them are for 2 weeks from now & I don't have the guest lists! One of the hosts I haven't been able to reach for about 2-3 weeks now. I know at least 2 of them will stick for sure, so I will be able to get the cookware.

I have 2 shows, I would like more but at least I will earn the new piece of cookware

vtchef said:
I have 2 shows, I would like more but at least I will earn the new piece of cookware

Same here! I guess I should be happy to get just the cookware, but I want more!! LOL

I have one kitchen show tonight, one on the 17th in South Dakota, I am visiting my mom, and one on the 31st. One catalog show going right now and that's it. I can't believe it, but I have no kitchen shows for August yet. OUCH!! I made about 60 calls the other night and only scheduled one catalog show. Better get on the ball, hopefull will book some at my show tonight!!

Thanks Linda & Ellen! Advice from me? I don't know about that....actually my month ended at $2200, got the 3K sellathon with the submit deadline of today. It's taken me awhile to get to this point, but since we just bought a bigger house & I have to help with the payment, that's pretty good motivation to work hard:)

I have 4 shows booked in July which isnt bad since we are leaing town for the last 2 wks.

Last year I had 0 shows and 0 sales$ My worst month EVER! This year I hav 4 total= 2 cooking and 2 cattys! Here's hoping Confrence helps me kick up my August and fall schedule after I return!!!

I currently have 2 cooking shows on the calendar. My third one has cancelled. One of them is on the 29th, which was postponed from the 22nd, so I really want to make sure I stay in contact with her so that I can earn the cookware. I have 3 catalog shows that are using the June special flyers, but I am hoping to change them to July. Not that I will get anywhere close to the $3K mark.
I REALLY NEED TO GET OFF BY BUTT, AND GET ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!!

I submitted a small catalog show, and I have two more cattys to close by the 15th. I am thinking the mystery host show might help me out some. I am SOO busy at my full time show this month and in the process of recovering from a chronic ear infection...so long as I earn the new piece of cookware I will be happy...although I always want MORE!!! :)

Do the mystery host catalog show if you're too busy! Hopefully it works for me. I got the flyer from this web-site.

My July is not looking too good. I have several people that wanted to have shows at the end of the month. I am still trying to get a hold of them.

I currently have one catalog show, one bingo night set up, and one cooking show (Margaritaville show). I plan on sending out flyers today with the host specials to people to have expressed interest in having a show, but that could not find a date that worked for them.

Tracy

mine looks bad right now. I have 2 cooking shows....well one of them I can't get a hold of the host!!! :eek: I still have one show open from June so I am going to see if they want to change it to a july show and I will pay the difference of whatever they wanted. I have to have 2 July shows!!!

tlmcunning said:
My July is not looking too good. I have several people that wanted to have shows at the end of the month. I am still trying to get a hold of them.

I currently have one catalog show, one bingo night set up, and one cooking show (Margaritaville show). I plan on sending out flyers today with the host specials to people to have expressed interest in having a show, but that could not find a date that worked for them.

Tracy
How are you doing the bingo night exactly? I've done bingo as a game for an open house but not as a formal bingo show night type thing. Just curious?

So far so good - I have 1 catalog show, 2 cooking shows (not until 26th and 27th) - 1 vendor event at a community center and 1 booth at a county fair. Hopefully I will get good results:) I also just booked my first show for September - an actual date - Yea! and it's for early in the month. Last year I had nothing in September and I refuse to let that happen again!

heat123 said:
How are you doing the bingo night exactly? I've done bingo as a game for an open house but not as a formal bingo show night type thing. Just curious?

My hospitality cluster does these several times a year. Here is how this one is set up.

they got a location for the event and then each consultant sends flyers to their customers, hosts, or who ever they would like. We get people to host tables and they invite their friends to play bingo and purchase PC products, taste wonderful PC recipes.

I have attached the flyer for this months bingo.

Attachments

• bingo - pamper our troops.doc
    296 KB · Views: 325
July is looking great. So far I have 7 cooking shows and 1 catalog show. I have 2 already done and I have 1 tonight and 1 on saturday. The Hostess Special is a good booking tool. I actually have more people than dates available, but I think that is because I've been trying to book it up since May because of the sell-a-thon. I really hope the shows hold because I want to reach the $3000 level this month.

I reached the 3K level for June but on a whim. I had 2 catalog shows that were GREAT $767 and $523. What put me over the top is 2 wks before the end of the month I called another DS rep and asked to swap shows. I told her my situation about being the sell a thon month and since she's a PC fan she did an OK show. It closed at $525. If you need shows contact some reps in your area to trade shows. I know that the Premier Jewelry people have NC in July also and MK just came out with a new catalog. Just an idea for some easy bookings and when you host their shows you will get free stuff too.

Last edited:

Related to Maximizing July Sales: Tips for Booking and Maintaining Success

1. How can I maximize my July sales?

To maximize sales in July, it is important to plan and strategize beforehand. Start by setting achievable goals and creating a clear plan to reach them. Offer special promotions or discounts to attract customers, and make sure to actively promote your products through various channels, such as social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. Additionally, consider partnering with other businesses or hosting events to expand your reach and attract new customers.

2. What are some tips for booking and maintaining success in July?

First and foremost, it is important to have a positive and motivated attitude towards booking and sales. Be proactive in reaching out to potential customers and following up with them regularly. Offer incentives for booking, such as free products or discounts. Additionally, make sure to provide excellent customer service, as satisfied customers are more likely to book future shows and refer others to you.

3. How can I improve my success with booking cooking shows?

If you have not had success booking cooking shows, it may be helpful to evaluate your approach and make necessary adjustments. Consider offering a variety of themes or options for cooking shows, such as a girls' night out or a family cooking class. Additionally, make sure to clearly communicate the benefits of hosting a cooking show, such as earning free products and having a fun and interactive experience with friends and family.

4. What can I do to ensure success with my current July shows?

To ensure success with your current July shows, it is crucial to maintain open communication with your hosts and provide them with all the necessary tools and information to have a successful show. This includes reminding them about the benefits of hosting a show, providing them with marketing materials, and following up with them regularly to ensure they have everything they need.

5. How can I use my current June show to boost my July sales?

There are a few ways to use your current June show to boost your July sales. First, make sure to follow up with all customers who placed orders and offer them incentives to book a show in July. Additionally, consider offering a promotion for customers who book a show in July and mention your June show as a referral. Finally, use your June show as a platform to promote your July products and special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
paigev71
Replies