• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Team's Success with a Booking Blitz | Proven Strategies & Tips

In summary, the author suggests that people do a Booking Blitz to see who can come up with the best ideas for where they want to travel to. The author suggests doing a phone meeting with time frame to help with organization. Finally, the author suggests that if people do a Booking Blitz, they should be prepared for some pressure.
DebPC
Staff member
Booking BlitzHas anyone done a Booking Blitz with their team? How did you run it and did it work?

We have done a few.

Explained it at the meeting, including role playing to help give them the words, and gave them 24 hours to call in their results.

Another time we had a phone meeting and gave the time frame at that time.

Worked? For those that actually DID the challenge... absolutely.

I have also heard of clusters having everyone bring their cell phones and everyone makes calls at the same time and tally the results at the end of the meeting. I think this would be too much pressure for my group. They wouldn't like it.

Where have you always wanted to go but haven't yet?

Europe- I was supposed to go after college graduation with mom but I got married then pregnant right after graduating so we have posponed the trip now indefinitely (maybe with the girls are older so I can leave them behind with daddy for a few weeks)
particularly interested in - Italy, France, Ireland, Greece

Also: Austrialia or Figi and Africa for a Safari!

And On our 10 year annivesary we are supposed to go to the Bahamas Atlantis or back to Kauai?

I would love to go to Egypt!!!

A tour of South East Asia....Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia....tops my list.
Though if money was no object...I would go everywhere except the Poles.

I have always wanted to go to Ireland. I would lie to go to Paris and Italy too. If I could choose one place only, it would be Ireland.

I would love to do a Wild Safari, but most of Africa is such a mess, I wouldn't feel that safe.

Greece ! someday I hope we'll get there.

Italy. I still have old relatives there. Even if they didn't know me they welcome family with open arms. I really want to see where my grandparents came from.

Australia with an African Safari second.

Australia and Greece are tops on my list!

New Zealand and Ireland. Hands DOWN!

I also wouldn't mind seeing Egypt or Japan.

I would have to go with Europe and Hawaii...I had the opportunity to go to Europe when I was in HS to sing with a group of other HS students but we just didn't have the money.

I want to go to Figi and stay in the overwater bungalows sooo bad.

I would love to go to Isreal.

Related to Maximize Your Team's Success with a Booking Blitz | Proven Strategies & Tips

What is a booking blitz?

A booking blitz is a focused effort to book as many parties or events as possible within a short period of time. It typically involves a team of consultants working together to reach out to potential hosts and secure bookings.

How can a booking blitz benefit my team?

A booking blitz can benefit your team by increasing your overall sales and bookings, boosting team morale and motivation, and helping to develop strong time management and communication skills.

What are some proven strategies for a successful booking blitz?

Some proven strategies for a successful booking blitz include setting clear goals and targets, creating a sense of urgency by setting a specific time frame, utilizing various communication channels such as phone calls and social media, and offering incentives for team members who secure the most bookings.

What are some tips for maximizing the success of a booking blitz?

Some tips for maximizing the success of a booking blitz include staying organized and keeping track of progress, practicing effective communication and follow-up with potential hosts, offering special deals or promotions, and providing support and encouragement to team members throughout the blitz.

How often should a booking blitz be held?

The frequency of booking blitzes can depend on the needs and goals of your team. Some teams may hold them monthly, while others may do them quarterly or even just once a year. It is important to find a balance and avoid overwhelming your team with too many blitzes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies