• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Master Your CnB Training: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Event

In summary, Lisa is planning on conducting a CnB with her fledgling team and is looking for tips. She is also going to show a Disney Incentive video to entice them to kick up their businesses next year.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey guys I have a CnB coming up on the 2nd with my fledgling team. I've never conducted one before. Any tips? Suggestions on making it flow well? I plan on showing the trip video during the video segment. My current team members have all done parties. Some have issues with prep beforehand, transitioning and mentioning recruiting during the demo.

Anything you've found to work for you would be helpful!

Thanks!

note card it--have everyone do a part of the cooking part--

Hey, Sandra!! A couple of suggestions that might help--If you're going to prepare a recipe, do it as a relay--have everyone take turns with the tools and the cooking, doing it just as if it were their own show. It's always great to watch and learn from another consultant and his/her style. Another idea that might work is to give them a couple of recipes that they might use at a show (Clubhouse Chicken Squares, maybe a trifle, since that's the December special), and brainstorm what could be prepped ahead of time. That would give them some practice "analyzing" a recipe and planning ahead.

Another idea is to have them pick three products for recruiting and three for bookings. Everytime they touch the tool it reminds them to talk about one or the other, so they are sprinkling booking and recruiting throughout the show. For example, the Mandoline is one of my recruiting tools; I always talk about how I wanted it for years and was so thrilled that it was included in my kit when I signed up. I even suggest they they put colored dots with a sharpie (one color for bookings, one for recruiting) on the tools until they get comfortable with this. I also always demostrate the Bag game, cuz I use that at all my shows.
Hope that helps--let us know how it goes!--Lisa

Instead of showing the video, I go over the full service checkout.

DebbieJ said:
Instead of showing the video, I go over the full service checkout.

I'm showing them Disney Incentive video to entice them to kick up their businesses next year.

What is the "Master Your CnB Training" event all about?

The "Master Your CnB Training" event is a training session designed to help Pampered Chef consultants improve their skills and knowledge in hosting successful Cooking and Baking (CnB) shows. It provides tips and tricks on how to engage customers, increase sales, and enhance the overall experience for both the consultant and the host.

Who can attend the "Master Your CnB Training" event?

The event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to enhance their skills in hosting successful CnB shows. It is recommended for both new and experienced consultants, as there is always something new to learn and improve upon.

How long is the "Master Your CnB Training" event?

The event typically lasts for 2-3 hours, depending on the number of attendees and the amount of content covered. We strive to make the training as informative and engaging as possible without taking up too much of your valuable time.

Is there a fee to attend the "Master Your CnB Training" event?

No, there is no fee to attend the event. It is a complimentary training session provided by Pampered Chef to our valued consultants.

What can I expect to learn from the "Master Your CnB Training" event?

The event covers a wide range of topics, including best practices for booking and hosting successful CnB shows, tips for increasing sales and bookings, and strategies for providing excellent customer service. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK