• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director March CN Edition: New Content for Your Enjoyment!

;)I asked my NED today and she didn't know anything about it... she said she'd ask so if I hear back from her, I'll let you know... ;)
annew
the March CN is up!!!!!!
:) :) :)

not to pick at you - but I had to laugh. An English teacher and I were talking about how her students use the word redundant when they mean ridiculous so she has been trying to explain to them in a way that they would understand what the true meaning of redundant wasie: ATM Machine - Automated Teller Machine Machine ;)so when I saw your "CN News" I was taken back to that conversation. I do it too and dont even realize it so please dont feel like Im picking on you ;)

Congrats to CK for being #20 in Personal Sales!!!

Kimberly sorry I was typing too fast this morning

Dutchess said:
not to pick at you - but I had to laugh. An English teacher and I were talking about how her students use the word redundant when they mean ridiculous so she has been trying to explain to them in a way that they would understand what the true meaning of redundant was

ie: ATM Machine - Automated Teller Machine Machine ;)

so when I saw your "CN News" I was taken back to that conversation. I do it too and dont even realize it so please dont feel like Im picking on you ;)

I would report that to the Department of Redundancy Department..:D

beckyjsmith said:
I would report that to the Department of Redundancy Department..:D

Regulation 215 B Part F section A: Enthusiam for breaking Pampered Chef news excludes one from being in violation of the redundancy regulations.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

baychef said:
Regulation 215 B Part F section A: Enthusiam for breaking Pampered Chef news excludes one from being in violation of the redundancy regulations.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LMAO I love it!!!

dont be sorry babe, like I said I do it all the time myself ;)
I just thought I would share the convo and my little chuckle :candyheart:

I have been looking at too many updated regulations lately and it is rubbing off...makin me crazy:sick:

March 22?Did anyone see mention on the Mother's day guest special flyer of something coming on March 22? Does anyone know what that is?

I didn't even notice that. Hmmm ... wonder what's still coming? :D Maybe more summer stuff like the cool & serve?

jennyl said:
Did anyone see mention on the Mother's day guest special flyer of something coming on March 22? Does anyone know what that is?

I asked my NED today and she didn't know anything about it... she said she'd ask so if I hear back from her, I'll let you know...

Related to March CN Edition: New Content for Your Enjoyment!

1. What is the March CN Edition?

The March CN Edition is a new collection of content from Pampered Chef, specifically curated for the month of March. It includes new recipes, kitchen tools, and tips for using them.

2. How often will the content be updated?

The March CN Edition will be updated weekly with new recipes and tips. Make sure to check back regularly to see the latest additions!

3. Is there a cost to access the March CN Edition content?

No, the March CN Edition is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers. Simply visit our website or follow us on social media to access the content.

4. Can I still purchase previous month's content?

Yes, previous month's content will still be available for purchase on our website. However, the March CN Edition will only be available for the month of March, so make sure to check it out before it's gone!

5. Can I share the March CN Edition content with others?

Yes, feel free to share the March CN Edition content with family and friends. Spread the joy of cooking and baking with Pampered Chef! However, please do not share or distribute the content for commercial purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered_Marcia
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • foogiczon
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • lacychef