• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CN (Cda) Goes Green: Online-only Availability Starting March 1st!

In summary, the Consultant Network (CN) is going green and as of March 1st, CN will only be available online.
debbie mc
Just read the CN (Cda) for Feb and there is an announcement that says PChef is going green and as of March 1st, CN will only be available online.

In any Consultant is mentioned by name in the CN either for recognition or part of a feature article, that consultant will be mailed a full colour paper copy as a congratulatory gift.

Not sure if US's CN is going online only, but thought I would let you all know about the change "up here";)

Cheers,
D.

WOW...but I'm not surprised. There have been some issues getting it in a timely manner here in the US.

Yes, it's rare I get the CN in a timely manner. I liked having it to physically read, though. And to use the colour flyer pages at my shows...oh well....a couple of colour copies at my local supply store won't break the bank;)

d.

That stinks, I'm not surprised though

What?I think they should AT LEAST make an exception and mail them to consultants who are Amish or don't have computers. They know who they are. Maybe that's why we haven't had that announcement up here that we know of.

Oh, I hope not! I feel like I'm always on my computer - I love having the CN in my hands so I can read it at my leisure.

I agree. I hate wasting all of my ink and wait for CN for my bookings binder. I wasnt professional fliers that don't look mom and pop made them.

I didn't see it on the US version. Where did you find it on yours?

I didn't see that in the US version either.

wadesgirl said:
I didn't see it on the US version. Where did you find it on yours?

For some reason, the online CN version isn't coming up for me at the moment, but I remember it was on the page before "Celebrating Directorship and Beyond" section. HTH.

Cheers,
d.

debbie mc said:
For some reason, the online CN version isn't coming up for me at the moment, but I remember it was on the page before "Celebrating Directorship and Beyond" section. HTH.

Cheers,
d.

I don't see anything in ours about it here....at least not yet.

I hope they do NOT. I'd rather have it come a few days late, just as long as I get a printed copy. I like being able to tear out the professional flyers for my show binder. When I print them, they look awful.

I can see if the postage prices continue to rise here in the US...it will likely go the "e-version" too.

esavvymom said:
I don't see anything in ours about it here....at least not yet.

I hope they do NOT. I'd rather have it come a few days late, just as long as I get a printed copy. I like being able to tear out the professional flyers for my show binder. When I print them, they look awful.

I can see if the postage prices continue to rise here in the US...it will likely go the "e-version" too.
I totally agree with this. The only way they don't look completely terrible is if I print them really nice on card stock which is just a waste of money to me!

I would be disappointed but not surprise since I just got my January CN YESTERDAY!!!!

I still think we should be given the option to pay for the mailing of the CN. I would pay maybe up to $25.00 a year to know that I could expect it in my mailbox by the 10th of the month at the latest. The cheesy way a color copy of the specials comes out is not too cool. Perhaps a $2.00 monthly deduction could work too. Any thoughts on this?:confused:

1. What is "Cn"?

"Cn" is the abbreviation for "Consultant" in Pampered Chef. It refers to independent contractors who sell Pampered Chef products and host cooking shows.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or reach out to a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before you can start selling products.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show is easy and fun! Simply reach out to a consultant and schedule a date for your show. As a host, you will earn rewards based on the sales from your show.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to being a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn income through sales and hosting cooking shows.

5. Are there any sales or promotions for "Cn as of March 1st"?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers sales and promotions for consultants. These promotions may change periodically, so be sure to check our website or reach out to your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3