• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Soup & Cornbread Muffins in a Silicone Floral Baker

In summary, the conversation was about soup and cornbread muffins in the new silicone floral baker. Suggestions for soups included Smashed Potato Soup, Easy Corn Chowder, Wild Rice Soup, Chicken Lemon Rice Soup, and Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Soup. The group also recommended using beer bread instead of cornbread muffins and praised the helpfulness of this site and its consultants.
chefsara
Silver Member
I have a host that would like soup and cornbread muffins in the new silicone floral baker. Any ideas?:rolleyes:

Smashed Potatoe Soup from All the Best is wonderful!!

HTH
Lisa

Easy Corn Chowder from the Soups and Stews card is delish! I added extra potatoes, corn, and ham to make it very hearty. It would taste great with corn bread!

A family favorite (before my dad died he would ask for this when we'd visit, he always said mom didn't make it right HA! He & my husband both HATE mushrooms but, it's my husbands favorite soup as well!)

WILD RICE SOUP

1 large onion diced
1/2 pound fresh mushrooms
8 oz peppered bacon
1/2 cup wild rice ( from a box not a preseasoned package)
1 can chicken broth
2 cups milk
1 can campbells Cream of potato soup (largest can)
1 pound velveeta cubed
Saute onions, mushrooms and bacon. Cook rice in broth 20 minutes
Combine all ingredients except cheese heat thoroughly add veleeta.
Teresa

Soups & Stews RecipeThis is a link to another thread in the theme shows section of this site, there are all sorts of soup recipe posted here (including the ones from the soups and stews recipe cards). Thought this might be helpful!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=11518

THANKS! Always know the group will help out. This site and the consultants are the BEST!! These will really help me out! Thanks again!!

You should make our beer bread instead of corn bread muffins. Either make it in a loaf or in the muffin pan. Maybe you'll get some extra sales!

I like the chicken lemon rice soup from the It's Good For You book. I'm at work, so I don't have it with me. But it's tasty and easy (and low-fat).

The Chicken Broccoli Alfredo soup is to die for!! I did several shows featuring this recipe last fall. It's found in the Soups, Stews and Chilis recipe cards.

1. How do I use the Silicone Floral Baker to make soup and cornbread muffins?

To make soup in the Silicone Floral Baker, simply pour your soup ingredients into the baker and heat it in the oven or on the stovetop. For cornbread muffins, fill each muffin cavity with batter and bake according to your recipe's instructions.

2. Can I use the Silicone Floral Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Baker is safe to use in the microwave. Follow your recipe's instructions for cooking times and temperatures.

3. Do I need to grease the Silicone Floral Baker before using it?

No, the Silicone Floral Baker is non-stick and does not require any greasing. However, you can lightly spray or brush oil on the baker for extra non-stick protection.

4. How do I clean the Silicone Floral Baker?

The Silicone Floral Baker is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils to prolong the life of your baker.

5. Can I use the Silicone Floral Baker for other recipes besides soup and cornbread muffins?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Baker can be used for a variety of recipes including casseroles, desserts, and even as a serving dish. It is oven safe up to 428 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used in the freezer for making frozen treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • heat123