• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Small Bamboo Spoons?

In summary, the Iso Old Small Bamboo Spoons measure 6 inches in length and are made of 100% natural bamboo, making them eco-friendly and sustainable. They are heat-resistant and dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. Each set comes with 4 spoons, making them suitable for everyday use or small gatherings.
raebates
Staff member
The Furry Guy loves to use the old, shallow Small Bamboo Spoons to eat his morning oatmeal. If you have any that you're not using and are willing to give up, please PM me. They don't have to be NIP.

TIA!

Why does he like the old ones better than the new ones? I think the new ones are much smoother, especially if I were going to eat off of them. You can have mine Rae - they are not new, but they are clean. Send me your address either pm here or message me on fb or pop me an email [email protected] and I'll get them to you next time I go to the USPS.

I have quite a stash of NIP ones - make me an offer & tell me how many...
emailing me is best: [email protected]

He likes the shallower bowl of the old ones. He says it's easier to eat from them. I'll PM/email both of you.

I've got some as well if anyone needs some. You can e-mail me off-list at [email protected] Thanks! :D

Related to Looking for Old Small Bamboo Spoons?

1. What is the size of the Iso Old Small Bamboo Spoons?

The Iso Old Small Bamboo Spoons measure 6 inches in length, making them perfect for stirring, scooping, and serving small portions of food.

2. Are these spoons made of real bamboo?

Yes, the Iso Old Small Bamboo Spoons are made of 100% natural bamboo, making them eco-friendly and sustainable.

3. Can these spoons be used for hot foods?

Yes, these spoons are heat-resistant and can be used for hot foods up to 212°F.

4. Are the Iso Old Small Bamboo Spoons dishwasher safe?

Yes, these spoons are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong their lifespan.

5. How many spoons come in a set?

Each set of Iso Old Small Bamboo Spoons comes with 4 spoons, perfect for everyday use or for hosting small gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emmabelle47
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • lt1jane
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • jst4467