• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Baker's Mats - Any Available?

In summary, the conversation was about the importance of effective communication in relationships. The speakers discussed how communication can lead to a deeper understanding and connection between individuals, and how it can also help resolve conflicts. They also emphasized the need for active listening and expressing oneself clearly and honestly. Overall, the conversation highlighted the crucial role of communication in fostering healthy and fulfilling relationships.
ragschef
I am looking for 7-9 old baker's mats. They sold in the old catalogs for $13 and I am willing to pay that much for them. Please email or PM me if you have any to get rid of.
My email is [email protected]

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you guys!!

BTW, I have some current PC items that I'd like to get rid of. If you're interested, send me an email. Thanks.

Have a pampered day!:chef: (I just wanted to use the new smiley over there!)

Amanda is it ok if it has been used I have one I just need to talk to DH about getting rid of it but then he would probably not miss it if I got rid of it

it's fine if they're used. i just need them.

I have one. It has not been used but I don't have the box.

I have one. It's used though.

I may be able to get ahold of two used ones?

Just out of curiosity, what are you using them for? (I don't have any, sorry.)

Baker's MatI have a used one.
Amy

Amanda, did you get enough? I have a used one in my cupboard that you can have (now that I have the new one).

Yeah, what are they and why do you need them?

They're the old round baker's mat - the predecessor to the new Pastry Mat.

1. What are baker's mats and why are they important for baking?

Baker's mats are non-stick, reusable mats used for baking. They are typically made of silicone and are used to line baking sheets or pans to prevent food from sticking and to provide an even surface for baking.

2. Why are you specifically looking for old baker's mats?

I am looking for old baker's mats because they have a longer lifespan and are often made with higher quality materials compared to newer mats. They also have a lower price point, making them more affordable for home bakers.

3. How much did old baker's mats cost and how much are you willing to pay?

Old baker's mats sold for $13 in old catalogs. I am willing to pay the same amount for each mat I find.

4. Can you provide your contact information for anyone who may have old baker's mats to sell?

Yes, my email is [email protected]. Please email or PM me if you have any old baker's mats to sell. I am also open to receiving emails about any current Pampered Chef items that you may want to get rid of.

5. Are you open to trading current Pampered Chef items for old baker's mats?

Yes, I am open to trading current Pampered Chef items for old baker's mats. Please email me with the items you are interested in trading and we can discuss further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ragschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Nay0403