• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Tablecloth, Banners, Car Decals, Etc

In summary, the Iso Tablecloth comes in a variety of designs, including floral, geometric, and solid colors. It is made of durable, stain-resistant material that can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth or mild detergent. Customization services are available for an additional fee. The car decals are made of high-quality vinyl and can last up to 5 years with proper care. The banners come with grommets or ropes for easy hanging and additional accessories can be purchased for alternative display options.
Nay0403
I have several booths coming up and I am looking for items to decorate my booth and car with. If anyone has any of these items please let me know. You can respond here or send an email to [email protected] Thanks in advance.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

What are the available designs for the Iso Tablecloth?

The Iso Tablecloth comes in a variety of designs, including floral, geometric, and solid colors. You can choose the design that best fits your personal style or the theme of your event.

How do I clean the Iso Tablecloth?

The Iso Tablecloth is made of durable, stain-resistant material that can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth. For tougher stains, you can use a mild detergent and water to spot clean.

Can I customize the banners with my own logo or text?

Yes, you can customize the banners with your own logo or text. We offer customization services for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

How long do the car decals last?

The car decals are made of high-quality vinyl and can last up to 5 years with proper care. They are weather and fade resistant, making them perfect for outdoor use.

Do the banners come with hanging accessories?

Yes, the banners come with grommets or ropes for easy hanging. You can also purchase additional accessories such as banner stands or adhesive hooks for alternative display options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Nay0403
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78