• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Were the Small Bamboo Spoons Ever Sold Individually?

In summary, the small bamboo spoons are approximately 5.5 inches in length and 1 inch in width. They are sold individually as well as in a set and are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended. They are made from sustainable and renewable bamboo and can be used for serving condiments, sauces, and small portions of food, as well as for cooking and mixing ingredients.
chefkathy
I have a host who swears she had a Bamboo spoon that said Pampered Chef on the handle and that they were available singly.

I know that they used to have the logo stamped on them before they were redesigned. As far as I know, they were always sold in pairs, right?

She needs some for bridal shower favors.

If anyone has insight, please help! This is a difficult host. :yuck::yuck:

I think they were single for a guest that spend so much gets one free a few years back.

trps said:
I think they were single for a guest that spend so much gets one free a few years back.

I think you are right. It's also possible that a consultant gave just one as a door prize or gift.

trps said:

I think that is correct... it was a gift with purchase thing but I don't remember when...

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out about the bamboo spoons. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that the small bamboo spoons were never sold individually. They were always sold in pairs. However, as you mentioned, they used to have the logo stamped on them before the redesign. If your host is in need of spoons for bridal shower favors, I would recommend looking into our mini nylon serving spatulas or mini bamboo tongs, which can be purchased individually and make great gifts. I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. :)

Related to Were the Small Bamboo Spoons Ever Sold Individually?

1. What are the dimensions of the small bamboo spoons?

The small bamboo spoons are approximately 5.5 inches in length and 1 inch in width.

2. Can I purchase the small bamboo spoons individually?

Yes, the small bamboo spoons are sold individually as well as in a set.

3. Are the small bamboo spoons dishwasher safe?

Yes, the small bamboo spoons are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan.

4. Are the small bamboo spoons made from sustainable materials?

Yes, the small bamboo spoons are made from sustainable and renewable bamboo.

5. What are the small bamboo spoons used for?

The small bamboo spoons are perfect for serving condiments, sauces, and small portions of food. They can also be used for cooking and mixing ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ShelbyMichalek