• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for Hospitality in Troy, NY? Need Recommendations?

In summary, "Need Hospitality" is a community-based organization in Troy, NY that provides assistance and support to those in need, including homeless individuals and families, low-income families, and individuals facing various challenges in their lives. They offer a variety of services such as emergency shelter, food assistance, job training, counseling, and more. Volunteers can also help with their programs and services, and donations are accepted online and in-person. While their focus is on the Troy community, they also extend their services to surrounding areas in need.
baychef
Silver Member
I have a recruit with her first recruit in Troy, NY. I would like to have her attend a meeting if possible. Know anyone good this way?
Thank you in advance!

I'm from Valatie, NY and Troy is 25 min from me. We hold our meetings at my Senior Directors house as a group and that is in Slingerlands,NY. So probably 15 min from Troy. Our meeting is Monday. Let me know.

Melissa

Thank you so much, Melissa! Can you PM me with your Senior Director's contact information? I will talk to this new recruit first but then want to follow up quickly with your Senior Director.

Again, thank you!

Sent you a PM

Hi there,I'm so glad to hear that you have a recruit in Troy, NY and that you're looking for recommendations for a hospitality meeting. I would be more than happy to help you out!I highly recommend reaching out to the Pampered Chef community in Troy, NY. They are a great resource for finding local meetings and events. You can also check the Pampered Chef website for any upcoming meetings or events in the area.Additionally, I suggest reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if they know of any meetings or events happening in Troy, NY. They may also be able to connect you with other consultants in the area who can provide more information.I hope this helps and that your recruit is able to attend a meeting in Troy, NY. It's always great to connect with other consultants and learn from each other. Best of luck!Sincerely,

Related to Looking for Hospitality in Troy, NY? Need Recommendations?

1. What is "Need Hospitality" in Troy, NY?

"Need Hospitality" is a community-based organization in Troy, NY that provides assistance and support to those in need, including homeless individuals and families, low-income families, and individuals facing various challenges in their lives.

2. How does "Need Hospitality" help those in need in Troy, NY?

"Need Hospitality" offers a variety of services, including emergency shelter, food assistance, job training and placement, counseling, and more. They also work closely with other local organizations to provide additional resources and support for those in need.

3. Can I volunteer at "Need Hospitality" in Troy, NY?

Yes, "Need Hospitality" relies heavily on volunteers to help with their various programs and services. They offer volunteer opportunities for individuals, families, and groups, and have a thorough screening and training process in place for all volunteers.

4. How can I donate to "Need Hospitality" in Troy, NY?

"Need Hospitality" accepts monetary donations online through their website, as well as in-person at their office. They also accept donations of food, clothing, and other necessary items for their clients. Additionally, they have a list of specific items they are in need of on their website.

5. Does "Need Hospitality" only serve individuals and families in Troy, NY?

While "Need Hospitality" primarily serves the Troy community, they also extend their services to surrounding areas in need. They strive to help as many individuals and families as possible, regardless of their location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2