• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for Hospitality in Tampa Fl

In summary, Tampa, FL offers a variety of popular hospitality establishments such as The Don CeSar, The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club, The Ritz-Carlton, and The Epicurean Hotel. Visitors can also enjoy unique dining experiences at restaurants like the Columbia Restaurant and Ulele. Some must-visit attractions for tourists include Busch Gardens, The Florida Aquarium, and Ybor City. The South Tampa area is known for its hospitality with numerous hotels, restaurants, and bars. The best time to visit for a hospitality experience is in the winter months when the weather is mild and there are many events and festivals happening in the city.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...for a Director friend of mione who has a team member there...anyone???

if she doesnt mind travelling to sarasota-North Port my FD are doing the meeting tonight-They have the box--ETC--

S. PRESSMAN IS THERE TOO 20 MIN from Tpa

morfia said:
if she doesnt mind travelling to sarasota-North Port my FD are doing the meeting tonight-They have the box--ETC--

Can you email me the contact info?

Hello! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to assist your Director friend in Tampa, FL. I have a team member in that area who would be more than willing to help out. Please let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for and I will do my best to accommodate. Thank you!

Related to Looking for Hospitality in Tampa Fl

1. What are some popular hospitality establishments in Tampa, FL?

Some popular hospitality establishments in Tampa, FL include The Don CeSar, The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club, The Ritz-Carlton, and The Epicurean Hotel.

2. Are there any unique dining experiences in Tampa, FL?

Yes, Tampa offers a variety of unique dining experiences such as the Columbia Restaurant, which has been serving authentic Cuban cuisine since 1905, and Ulele, a restaurant that specializes in Native American-inspired dishes.

3. What are some must-visit attractions for tourists in Tampa, FL?

Some must-visit attractions for tourists in Tampa, FL include Busch Gardens, The Florida Aquarium, and Ybor City, a historic neighborhood known for its vibrant nightlife and cigar shops.

4. Is there a specific area in Tampa that is known for its hospitality?

Yes, the South Tampa area is known for its hospitality with numerous hotels, restaurants, and bars located in this bustling neighborhood.

5. What is the best time of year to visit Tampa, FL for a hospitality experience?

The best time of year to visit Tampa, FL for a hospitality experience is during the winter months (December-February) when the weather is mild and there are many events and festivals happening in the city.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Liquid Sky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • dannyzmom