• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality in Southwest Chicago Suburbs? Let's Meet!

In summary, the "Anyone Doing Hospitality" program is a special initiative by Pampered Chef that helps individuals and families create warm and welcoming homes through cooking, entertaining, and sharing food. To become a part of this program, one must sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant. The program offers exclusive training and resources for hosts and hostesses, as well as the opportunity to connect with other consultants. While there are no specific requirements or commitments, active participation is encouraged. Unfortunately, the program is only open to Pampered Chef consultants, but anyone can host a party to learn more about it.
sillylittlechef
Is anyone in the Southwest Suburbs of Chicago willing to do hospitality for me. I am lovable and won't take up too much of your time. My director is in Minnesota and hasn't been "able" to find me hospitality since Nov. I really learn a lot of this site, but I could benefit from a meeting. PLease!!!!! Someone, anyone, take me.....
(gosh, I feel like I've just placed a personal add) MSWFWK (marriedstraightwhitefemalewithkids)but I wouldn't bring them to a meeting:)I enjoy my time away!

I just put out a request on a director loop I belong to.

I have someone asking where specifically you are.

I am in Plano just west of Yorkville...and thanks so much

Dusty,

You might want to call Nancy Jo's office. I'm sure they will know who all the Directors are around here and could probably help you.

Her PWS is /nancyjo and her number is on there. Barb is her main assistant and would be able to help you most.

Thanks Deb~were you able to find hospitality for your recruit that we talked about before? I talked to her the other day and she seemed excited to maybe start doing some shows again in March.

Dusty I just emailed you. I have someone for you. Please contact me privately.

Last edited:

Related to Looking for Hospitality in Southwest Chicago Suburbs? Let's Meet!

1. What is the "Anyone Doing Hospitality" program?

The "Anyone Doing Hospitality" program is a special initiative by Pampered Chef that focuses on helping individuals and families create warm and welcoming homes through cooking, entertaining, and sharing food.

2. How do I become a part of the "Anyone Doing Hospitality" program?

To become a part of the "Anyone Doing Hospitality" program, all you need to do is sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant. This program is open to all consultants, and you will automatically be enrolled once you join our team.

3. What are the benefits of being a part of the "Anyone Doing Hospitality" program?

As a member of the "Anyone Doing Hospitality" program, you will have access to exclusive training and resources to help you become a confident and successful host or hostess. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

4. Are there any requirements or commitments involved in the "Anyone Doing Hospitality" program?

There are no specific requirements or commitments involved in the "Anyone Doing Hospitality" program. However, we encourage all members to actively participate and engage with the program to fully benefit from its resources and support.

5. Can I still participate in the "Anyone Doing Hospitality" program if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, the "Anyone Doing Hospitality" program is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, anyone can host a Pampered Chef party and learn about the program and its principles through their consultant. Contact us to find a consultant near you and schedule a party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • hmolah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Intrepid_Chef