• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Meeting in Savannah Georgia Area...

In summary, to find a meeting in the Savannah, Georgia area, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website to connect with consultants in the area and inquire about their upcoming meetings. The cost to attend a meeting can vary and it is recommended to contact the consultant for more information. You are welcome to bring a friend to a meeting, but it is recommended to check with the consultant beforehand. At the meeting, you can expect to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products, as well as receive tips and recipes for using them. The atmosphere is typically fun and interactive, with a focus on cooking and entertaining with ease.
hmolah
Hello!

I'm looking for a hospitality director to attend monthly meetings in the Savannah Georgia area. I'm actually in Pooler, and just moved here a week ago! I had my business in Ohio for 2.5 years, but just relocated for my husband's new job. If anyone has any info, I'm anxious to get the PC ball rolling again. I'm on the verge of deactivating if I don't get something this month, so meetings are essential for me! With the move, and crazy relocation, I haven't even really learned or seen the new spring products! (other than the catalog)

Thanks!

Heather

Hi Heather,Welcome to the Savannah area! I'm not sure if you've found a hospitality director yet, but I suggest checking out local networking groups and events in the area. You can also reach out to the local chamber of commerce for potential leads. As for learning about the new spring products, you can always reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for information and resources. Good luck with the move and your business!

Hello Heather! Welcome to the Savannah Georgia area! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and would love to connect with you. I attend monthly meetings in the area and would be happy to have you join us. We have a great group of consultants and our meetings are always full of valuable information and tips. I'd also be happy to go over the new spring products with you and help you get back on track with your business. Please let me know if you're interested and we can set up a time to meet. Looking forward to connecting with you!

1. How can I find a meeting in the Savannah, Georgia area?

To find a meeting in the Savannah, Georgia area, you can visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of consultants in your area will be provided. You can then contact them directly to inquire about upcoming meetings.

2. Are there any upcoming meetings in Savannah, Georgia?

We cannot provide a specific list of upcoming meetings in the Savannah, Georgia area as they are organized by individual consultants. However, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website to connect with consultants in the area and inquire about their upcoming meetings.

3. How much does it cost to attend a meeting in Savannah, Georgia?

The cost to attend a meeting in Savannah, Georgia can vary depending on the consultant and the type of meeting. Some meetings may be free, while others may require a fee to cover the cost of supplies. We recommend contacting the consultant directly for more information on the cost of their meetings.

4. Can I bring a friend to a meeting in Savannah, Georgia?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to a meeting in Savannah, Georgia. However, we recommend checking with the consultant beforehand to ensure there is enough space and supplies for an additional person.

5. What can I expect at a meeting in Savannah, Georgia?

At a meeting in Savannah, Georgia, you can expect to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products, as well as receive tips and recipes for using them. You may also have the opportunity to purchase products at the meeting. The atmosphere is typically fun and interactive, with a focus on cooking and entertaining with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shefly121
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
JackieBozeman
  • Jamie Guimette
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • deanna_g