• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Dots Blanket/Throw from Leadership - Anyone Selling?

In summary, there is a high demand for the dots blanket/throw from the Leadership conference, but it is not available for purchase. Some people have suggested buying dots for a VW beetle or SUV, and there is even a set of polka dot car magnets available. There was also a joke about earning a "dots car" for reaching a certain level in the company. However, there is currently one dots blanket available for purchase on eBay, but it is not exactly what some people were hoping for.
Kattyschack
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone is willing to sell their dots blanket/throw that they received at Leadership? Due to bed rest, I was unable to make it and I am a HUGE dots fan! If I could get the car they showed in the career plan video I would! TIA!:love:

yeah I ran into a lady during the luncheon that HATES the dots! I am sure she would sell hers!

Nope, sorry, mine is already in use. I ain't giving it up!

I saw it today at my cluster meeting! I love it!

It's sooo cozy. I love it! Sorry, me, my kids, and cats love it.

I wouldn't mind buying one too.

I would love one of those blankets also. Please email [email protected] if you are going to sell yours. Thanks so very much Deb

WOW - not even one listed on ebay! This must be one gift that everyone likes....including me :D - and I'm not a huge fan of the dots!

Kattyschack said:
... If I could get the car they showed in the career plan video I would!....

WHEN... I become an Executive Director ~ I WILL have an SUV with those dots on them!!! ALready have my car guy checking it out.... and YES!!! everyone in town would be remarking about it.... "Hey look... there goes the Pampered Chef lady"...... Knowing your local Pampered Chef Consultant simply on sight ..... Priceless!!! :rolleyes:

PCGINA said:
WHEN... I become an Executive Director ~ I WILL have an SUV with those dots on them!!! ALready have my car guy checking it out.... and YES!!! everyone in town would be remarking about it.... "Hey look... there goes the Pampered Chef lady"...... Knowing your local Pampered Chef Consultant simply on sight ..... Priceless!!! :rolleyes:

I soo would drive that dots car they showed lol!:D My kids just love my dots blankie too!:love:

You can buy the dots for the VW beetle, I am sure you can buy more to cover an suv.

I know Linda it is a shocker that there isn't any listed on ebay. Usually you always see conference things on there right away.

pamperedalf said:
You can buy the dots for the VW beetle, I am sure you can buy more to cover an suv.

Say what? Where can you buy the dots???

Through vw I believe, they sell them so you can literally make your car look like a bug. I only know this because dh's cousin showed me the catalog, I believe they are magnets. I can't remember if it's just black or if they had different colors.

christinaspc said:
I know Linda it is a shocker that there isn't any listed on ebay. Usually you always see conference things on there right away.

I know! I guess this one was a hit.

Well, if anyone hears of anyone, please forward them my e-mail kattyschack (at) yahoo (dot) com
Thanks ladies!!!

I haven't seen it yet! Can someone take a picture and post it?

Did the blanket come in a skinny tall box? Our director has a box shaped like that that will be our next incentive for our current challenge...

Yes. It was in a black box, rolled up. There's a handy velcro strap around it that makes it easily toteable to events.

Ooooo...guess I better get working on that challenge... :)

Ok, I know you guys' biz plan changed somewhat and there are cars involed now... but a DOT'S CAR??? How cool.

Do you seriously get a "Dots" car??

If so.... someone needs to post the video if it is available to you guys!!

LOL.

No. Execs and above earn a car allowance, and there was a pic shown at Leadership of a car painted in Dots. But there isn't actually a Dots car. It was meant to be a humorous reference to companies in which consultants can earn a car, but have no choice in the color (like MK).

Is it just me, or does Frozenchef look a lot like Gillian from Alaska?:D

Kattyschack said:
Well, if anyone hears of anyone, please forward them my e-mail kattyschack (at) yahoo (dot) com
Thanks ladies!!!

Check Ebay soon, ha!! Someone will surely put one on there!:D:eek::D

ChefBeckyD said:
Is it just me, or does Frozenchef look a lot like Gillian from Alaska?:D

Wow! What a great compliment - thank you :)

Anyone find a picture of the dots blanket yet?

That is hilarious!

There is a DOTS Blanket on ebay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Pampered-Chef-consultant-fleece-blanket-Dots-NEW_W0QQitemZ200304768136QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item200304768136&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A570%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A2%7C294%3A50

That's kind of disappointing! I thought it would be white with the dots all over... I want more dots! :p

hmph, someone turn her in. She is selling other stuff also. grumble, grumble

I wonder how she got the blanket since she says she is NOT nor has been affiliated w/ PC.

could be selling it for a "friend" or she's just lying - 'cuz there's no other way to get it

hhhhhhmmmmm, I woner how she got it too????? She's also selling the little hand held calender, that was given to consultants at leadership

And she's selling the DIRECTOR"S ONLY trivet pin! And those 3 leadership items is all she's selling. Ya know, I was thinking maybe this person is in need of some money for whatever reason and that's why they're selling the FREE stuff they got at leadership. But, why not sell it to clustermates who did not get to go? Fellow consultants would gladly pay a fair price - or at least I would. Well that's just my 2 cents :~D

lauriesdoor said:
could be selling it for a "friend" or she's just lying - 'cuz there's no other way to get it

She says it was a gift from her friend who has too many blankets - yeah, sure :rolleyes: why would you immediately sell your gift from a friend on ebay! I guess she'll probably 'gift' the money she gets right back to her friend..LOL

I'm gonna go check her other auctions see if there's questions there too. LOL

Here's the Q&A: (btw - I am not the one asking, could be someone from here or another loop)
Q: I am interested in purchasing this blanket but am watching to see how high it goes - budget ;) I am writing because some on a loop are "reporting" this since the only way you could get the blanket was to go to our Leadership conference or for a friend who did. We aren't to sell on ebay - it's specifically written in our agreement. If they make you take it down I am still interested in purchasing if we can agree on a price. Take care. Jan-31-09
A: I received this from a friend who went to leadership and had too many blankets as it is, so since I love Pampered Chef, my friend gave it to me as a gift. Thanks for your concern.

Hey - she actually answered me! Here's what she said:

It was not given to me to sell...I decided to put this on auction as it really isn't to my taste of decor.
It is very cute and soft...just not for my household.
I do love the products though.
thanks again for your concern

I guess the other stuff wasn't to her taste either. LOL I decided to keep up the conversation and sent this message back to her:

I guess her other gifts to you were not to your taste either. I find it rather distasteful that you are either:

1) making money off of your friend's generosity

or

2) helping your friend break the rules of her contract by selling on ebay for her

We know some folks who actually had those dots on their white van. They have alot of kids- so have one of those 16-passenger vans. Since they go to a church with lots of other large families driving the same sort of vans (you don't get many color options in that style of vehicle I guess)- they covered their van with these dots so it stood out in a crowd!Now they'll be tickled to know that they are considered "Stylin" in the Pampered Chef world. :D

pampermejolene said:
That's kind of disappointing! I thought it would be white with the dots all over... I want more dots! :p

When I saw the one on E-bay, I thought the same thing...should have more dots and less logo! Put the logo smaller in the corner or something.

But I guess you'd have to see it. :D If I earned it, i wouldn't care either- I'd still like it.

Related to Looking for Dots Blanket/Throw from Leadership - Anyone Selling?

1. Can I purchase the dots blanket/throw that was given out at Leadership?

Unfortunately, the dots blanket/throw was only available as a gift for attendees of the Leadership event and is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find someone willing to sell theirs through online marketplaces or social media groups.

2. How can I get a dots blanket/throw if I couldn't attend Leadership?

If you were unable to attend Leadership, you may still be able to get a dots blanket/throw. Try reaching out to a consultant who attended the event and see if they are willing to sell or trade theirs. You can also keep an eye out for any future promotions or events that may include the dots blanket/throw as a gift.

3. Is the dots blanket/throw the same one shown in the career plan video?

Yes, the dots blanket/throw shown in the career plan video is the same one that was given out at Leadership. It features the same colorful polka dot design and is made with the same soft and cozy material.

4. Can I request to purchase the car shown in the career plan video instead of the dots blanket/throw?

Unfortunately, the car shown in the career plan video is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It was used as an example to illustrate the potential rewards and goals for consultants who reach certain levels within the business.

5. Will Pampered Chef be offering the dots blanket/throw for sale in the future?

At this time, there are no plans to offer the dots blanket/throw for sale through Pampered Chef. It was a limited edition gift for attendees of the Leadership event and may not be available again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melodyprine
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melodyprine
  • ChefCKHall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • PamperChefCarol