• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a New Dots Catalog Tote - Is anyone willing to help?

In summary, the new Dots Catalog Tote from Pampered Chef can be found on their website or through a consultant. It is priced at $25 and measures 14.5" x 12.5" x 4.75". The tote is machine washable and can be personalized with keychains or pins.
ChefCKHall
I believe one good turn deserves another! I am looking for a new Dots Catalog Tote. I did not win anything during the last promo and really was wanting one. Unfortunately I started my career with PC right after the January 2010 promotion.

Is anyone willing to part with theirs at a reasonable price? Thanks! CK

1. Where can I find the new Dots Catalog Tote?

The new Dots Catalog Tote can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Bags & Totes" category. You can also find it in the latest catalog or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much does the Dots Catalog Tote cost?

The Dots Catalog Tote is currently priced at $25. However, prices may vary depending on any promotions or discounts that may be available at the time of purchase.

3. What are the dimensions of the Dots Catalog Tote?

The Dots Catalog Tote measures 14.5" x 12.5" x 4.75", making it the perfect size for carrying catalogs, recipe cards, and other Pampered Chef materials.

4. Is the Dots Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Dots Catalog Tote is machine washable. However, we recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air drying to ensure the longevity of the tote.

5. Can I personalize the Dots Catalog Tote with my name or logo?

At this time, we do not offer personalization options for the Dots Catalog Tote. However, you can add your own personal touch with decorative keychains or pins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChef
  • ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
  • TLChef