• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Substitute for Morrocan Rub?

In summary, Morrocan Rub is a flavorful spice blend commonly used in Moroccan cuisine. It can be made at home by combining equal parts of cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, paprika, and cayenne pepper. It can be used as a substitute for garam masala or curry powder. Morrocan Rub is versatile and can be used as a dry rub for meats, added to marinades, sprinkled over vegetables, or used in soups and stews. Most Morrocan Rub blends are gluten-free, but it's always best to check the label or make your own using gluten-free spices if needed.
julmarsala
Gold Member
Does anyone know of a substitute for the Morrocan Rub? I tried a search, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

try curry and paprika

Here is an older thread on the subject:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/moroccan-seasoning-substitute-42990/

From our website:
#9995 Moroccan Rub
New to our family of Rubs, Moroccan Rub is an exotic blend of cinnamon, cumin, ginger, chili pepper, lemon and garlic with a touch of sweetness. Tastes great on grilled meat, poultry and seafood. Makes a delicious hummus or traditional Moroccan dish!

1. What is Morrocan Rub?

Morrocan Rub is a flavorful spice blend commonly used in Moroccan cuisine. It typically consists of a combination of spices such as cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, paprika, and cayenne pepper.

2. Which spices can I use as a substitute for Morrocan Rub?

Some spices that can be used as a substitute for Morrocan Rub include garam masala, curry powder, or a combination of cumin, coriander, and paprika.

3. Can I make my own Morrocan Rub at home?

Yes, you can easily make your own Morrocan Rub at home by mixing together equal parts of cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, paprika, and cayenne pepper. You can adjust the amounts of each spice according to your taste preferences.

4. How can I use Morrocan Rub in my cooking?

Morrocan Rub is a versatile spice blend that can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used as a dry rub for meats, added to marinades, sprinkled over vegetables, or used to flavor soups and stews.

5. Is Morrocan Rub gluten-free?

Most Morrocan Rub blends are gluten-free, but it's always best to check the label or ingredients list to be sure. If you're unsure, you can also make your own Morrocan Rub at home using gluten-free spices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeannaK1022
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
priseortega
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • booksx2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies