• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Logo Hat? Let me know if you have one to spare!

In summary, the "Iso Log Hat" is a versatile kitchen tool made of stainless steel and plastic that helps to slice, dice, and chop vegetables and fruits with ease. It can be used by placing it on top of the food and pressing down and rocking back and forth. It is dishwasher safe but recommended to be washed by hand for longevity. The "Iso Log Hat" is suitable for various types of produce, especially round or cylindrical-shaped ones that are challenging to cut evenly with a knife.
Rosebud
I have a few logo shirts but I'd like to find a logo hat to wear when I'm out and about with my daughter and having a "ponytail day". If anyone has one laying around that they don't use let me know. you can PM me or send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks

Oh my LOL! I almost was hoping I was reading that wrong. I could just picture you walking around with a Log Cabin hat! Don't feel bad we all do it! But that was just a funny picture I got in my head!

I was trying to figure out what in the heck a log hat was. I took me a min to realize it said logo in the thread, I was still reading log! LOL

I just pm'd you.

Ok, I tried to PM you, but they wouldn't go thru. I have 2 baseball hats - both with PC logo. One is "faded" blue and the other is a "faded" red. I will try and post pics for you if you're interested.

Wait til KG gets ahold of this one! LOL!

Carla,

Once the OP gets back to you, if you still have one left I'm interested.

LOL I can't believe I put log. All I can say is I plead exhaustion from running around after my two year old and I posted before I went to bed!Carla I'll send you a PM but if you could post some pics I would appreciate it and let me know how much your thinking

What is the "Iso Log Hat" used for?

The "Iso Log Hat" is a specialized kitchen tool that is used for slicing, dicing, and chopping vegetables and fruits with ease. It helps to create perfectly uniform cuts every time, making meal preparation faster and more efficient.

How do I use the "Iso Log Hat"?

To use the "Iso Log Hat", simply place the vegetable or fruit on the cutting board and place the "Iso Log Hat" on top. Then, with one hand on the handle and the other on the top, press down and rock back and forth to slice through the food. The "Iso Log Hat" can also be used to hold the food in place while you cut it with a knife.

Is the "Iso Log Hat" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Log Hat" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend washing it by hand to prolong its lifespan and prevent any potential damage from the dishwasher's high heat and harsh detergents.

What materials is the "Iso Log Hat" made of?

The "Iso Log Hat" is made of high-quality stainless steel with a durable plastic handle. This makes it sturdy and long-lasting, while also being lightweight and easy to handle.

Can the "Iso Log Hat" be used for all types of fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the "Iso Log Hat" can be used for a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, including cucumbers, carrots, zucchini, apples, and more. It is especially useful for round or cylindrical-shaped produce that can be difficult to slice evenly with a knife.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • MHPampered
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies