• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

In summary, the author is trying to earn $16,000 in one month and has been unsuccessful. She has 16 shows left in March and April and if she can sell most of the products she has in those months, she can make her goal. She also recommends broadcasting her goal and asking for help.
For all of you going for TPC, I have not posted about it previously, but I am sure cheering each of you on!

I know each of you can and will do it!

Alrighty, here it is.

I need $2481.75. In four days.

This does not count any outside orders I will get from my two weekend shows. Nor does it count my two shows this weekend and my two catalog shows currently going on.

I am going to send my sale email to my entire contact list right now.

Wish me luck!!!

I have my AmEx on standby. :yuck:

DebbieJ said:
Alrighty, here it is.

This does not count any outside orders I will get from my two weekend shows. Nor does it count my two shows this weekend and my two catalog shows currently going on.

Wish me luck!!!

GO GO GO GO GO!!! I wish you all the luck in the world, but hopefully you won't need it! Go Deb!

GO DEB! I know you can do it!!!!

Go Deb, Go Deb, Go Deb Go!!! We are all rooting for you!! We can all enjoy margaritas in our respective areas in the country to celebrate with you once you make it :)

Go Deb Go!!!!!!!!!

My birthday is Friday and I am throwing myself my own birthday party on Sunday, so hopefully we WILL be celebrating!!!

Go Debbie Go!!! Go Debbie GO!!! :party: :money:

ackk!!! Do you have any hair and fingernails left? I am cheering you on!!

DebbieJ said:
Alrighty, here it is.

Wish me luck!!!

You are NOT going to need to do this!!! It is time to start calling everyone, don't you think, and letting them know that no order is too small...every $ helps!
I have about 20-25 SB from the Fall that you are welcome to if you need to give away something for all of the orders that you are going to get!!!

Yes, tonight is phone night. :)

Go Deb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb,

What is the outcome of the sale with previous hosts?

We're down here praying for you to make it!! You'll do it and you won't need to pull out your AMEX!

Rock it Deb! We all belive in you!!!

I got ONE email today from someone wanting to order. Otherwise, I got a few opt out notifications. :(I have a show tonight and a small show Friday. I have all day tomorrow to make calls (today is shot, but I'm going to try to fit in a few recruit lead calls). So......WHO KNOWS!!!To be honest, I'm getting a little discouraged and frustrated. But I will make it one way or another. I have two fairs coming up so I may just end up buying up some cash and carry or something.

Just talked to a host who has another order plus her order and her show shot up a whole bunch.

Down to $2046.31. Have a show tonight and a small show Friday morning. Also have a catalog show and one more show to close.

CROSSING EVERY APPENDAGE POSSIBLE AND PRAYING NON STOP!!!

You Go Girl!!You can totally do it, girl!! Keep up the hard work and prayers!! :sun:

DebbieJ said:
Just talked to a host who has another order plus her order and her show shot up a whole bunch.

Down to $2046.31. Have a show tonight and a small show Friday morning. Also have a catalog show and one more show to close.

CROSSING EVERY APPENDAGE POSSIBLE AND PRAYING NON STOP!!!

Oh, you are so going to do this!

Deb keep up the hard work.
We all know you can do it.:angel:

You're killing me, Deb! Just do a $2k show tonight and get it over with already!! :D

You CAN do this!!

I would love to sit next to you at the TPC walk. Can I walk BEFORE you, though...I am afraid that with all the cheering from the crowd that they won't hear my name! :p

Okey dokey.....tonight's show was $451 with just FIVE people in attendance!!! WOOHOOo!!! She is collecting a few more outside orders and should get to $700ish I'm hoping.I had another phone call for an order--two knives (Chef's and Santoku) and a Stone. I have a message in to someone who emailed me asking for a "grill pan" but I think she means the grill basket. Whatever--I'll take it.And I have a show Friday morning. It's at my sisters house. She is doing an Uppercase Living show and when I was talking to her about my goal a couple weeks ago, she OFFERED to have me come too. I was shocked because she is my "crabby" sister who is sometimes offended when I mention PC in other settings. I was floored. I told her to clear it with the UL gal and she did and so off we go. I won't do much demo because it is first and foremost a UL shows. I'll probably come with a trifle prepared and set up a table in the corner to show tools and ask questions. But I talked to my sis today adn she said a few people were coming JUST for PC, one of whom is her well to do SIL. :):) AND the UL rep is moving out of town, so she won't need any bookings, so I won't feel bad asking people to book with me as opposed to her, KWIM??And yes, Janice, we should totally sit together to walk. That will be awesome!!!!! :D:D

I am so excited for you! I hope your show tomorrow morning seals the deal!! And Happy Birthday!!:party:

OMG Deb, I was literally hopping in my seat as I read thru your latest posts! This is so going to happen! Go, go, go!!!!!

Go Deb Go!!!!

Geez Deb, you're stressing ME out, I can't imagine how Brian is feeling! You must be a train wreck at the house! :):) You know I love you!!!:p:candyheart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

Go Deb!!! :)

I know-it's stressing me out too! This will happen, Deb! And Happy Birthday!! You've got a stressful birthday but your party is going to be SUCH a time of celebration!

pampmomof3 said:
Geez Deb, you're stressing ME out, I can't imagine how Brian is feeling! You must be a train wreck at the house! :):) You know I love you!!!:p:candyheart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

Thanks! Yes, I'm stressing about PC and Brian had a big project at work that he was presenting to the guys from the parent company in Germany today. :yuck: So we're both a little on edge. Good thing Brendan is being an angel. :angel:

I just got a $100 online order for my sister's party tomorrow. :money:

I'll be cutting it close, ladies, but I WILL be getting my ring on July 14th. :party::party::party:

OMG DEB!! you're inching closer to it!! :D

You've probably thought of this already but... I would tell everyone at your sister's show tomorrow how close you are to your goal and ask them if they could think about looking ahead to gift giving needs for the next several months (birthdays, weddings, even Christmas) and consider getting those gifts early to help you - maybe give them all a discount for doing it now. Then have them all take a catalog home and ask them to show it around and offer something (29 minutes cookbook?) to anyone who calls you before 5pm on Saturday with orders.

Just wanted to try to help - you are sooooo close!! We all are praying and cheering you on!!!!!

pamperedbecky said:
I know-it's stressing me out too! This will happen, Deb! And Happy Birthday!! You've got a stressful birthday but your party is going to be SUCH a time of celebration!
If you're not busy on Sunday afternoon, you're welcome to drive down. We're right off 294 and Cicero/127th! :) Party starts at 4 p.m. and I'm making CocoLocos!!!!!! :D:D

DebbieJ said:
If you're not busy on Sunday afternoon, you're welcome to drive down. We're right off 294 and Cicero/127th! :) Party starts at 4 p.m. and I'm making CocoLocos!!!!!! :D:D

I'm up for a road trip!!!! :D

Oh.. but I have that wedding...

finley1991 said:
I'm up for a road trip!!!! :D

Oh.. but I have that wedding...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :D:D

DebbieJ said:

Oh my gosh, I'd love to! But my cluster does a $1000 brunch for consultants and hosts with $1000 shows. Usually we do it in December for the whole year, but last December got SO big we were afraid we wouldn't all fit on the other director's house we do it at. So, we're splitting it up this year and doing one in June and one in Dec. Well, it's on Sunday.:( Me and another director do ALL the cooking and planning for it. We're doing fondue.......But it IS at 12. Hmmm. You're really not that far. Is it a kid-included party? It IS tempting because I'm always up for a party. And Cocolocos!!!! Holy cow! I just would love to celebrate your TPC with you!!!!

Too bad the show I have Saturday isn't on Sunday because I'll be on the southwest side of Chicago for that show (113th south or so) and I could've popped over easily afterwards. Oh and I used to work in Crestwood long ago, so I remember that drive down 294!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Oh my gosh, I'd love to! But my cluster does a $1000 brunch for consultants and hosts with $1000 shows. Usually we do it in December for the whole year, but last December got SO big we were afraid we wouldn't all fit on the other director's house we do it at. So, we're splitting it up this year and doing one in June and one in Dec. Well, it's on Sunday.:( Me and another director do ALL the cooking and planning for it. We're doing fondue.......But it IS at 12. Hmmm. You're really not that far. Is it a kid-included party? It IS tempting because I'm always up for a party. And Cocolocos!!!! Holy cow! I just would love to celebrate your TPC with you!!!!Too bad the show I have Saturday isn't on Sunday because I'll be on the southwest side of Chicago for that show (113th south or so) and I could've popped over easily afterwards. Oh and I used to work in Crestwood long ago, so I remember that drive down 294!!!
Yes, kids included. I just emailed you.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEB

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you are so close! I know this is going to happen and I can't wait to have a celebratory galss of wine for you on Sunday!

Shoot me the recipe for a cocoloco and we'll be celebrating with you here as well. :)

I know Lori (LoriG) is shooting hard this last week too. How ya doing? (Been cheering for you a couple counties over.)

Janice, are your final sales in?

It's be sweet to all make it, wouldn't it? :)

legacypc46 said:
Shoot me the recipe for a cocoloco and we'll be celebrating with you here as well. :)

Post the recipe here please.

I don't think I'll make it to your celebration - 900 miles is a bit of a treck.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, kids included. I just emailed you.

Thanks! I'll keep you posted to see if it looks like we'll make the trek down there. I'd love some CocoLocos! I don't know what exactly is in them, but I had one at CocoCay and it was awesome! I even have our two cups...I should bring them!:)

Make your own CocoLoco.. 3/4 oz Dark Rum
3/4 oz Coconut Rum1/2 oz Cream of Coconut
1/2 oz Papaya Juice
1/2 oz Orange Juice
1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
1/2 oz GrenadineBlend with crushed ice until smooth.............To make one gallon:
3 cups Dark Rum
3 cups Coconut Rum2 cups Cream of Coconut
2 cups Papaya Juice
2 cups Orange Juice
2 cups Pineapple Juice
2 cups Grenadine

Alrighty folks, I need like $800 (taking into acct my DH's coworker buying the cookware). Between the outside orders on THREE open shows and the show I'm doing tomorrow morning, I WILL MAKE IT!!!!!

WAY TO GO DEB!!!

it just goes to show us all to set a goal & stick to it.

Congrats!

Wahoo! I'm shooting for TPC next year, I love the new ring (even if I didn't I'd still go for it). Congratulations!

YIPEE!!!!!!!! Deb!

We had CocoLoco's when we cruised last year and landed in Labadee....I have of pic of me & DH in hammocks with our BIG cups full of CocoLoco!!! What a good day that was! When I have a bad day, that is one of my "happy places
!

WOO HOO DEB!! :party:

You are so there! And it doesn't look like you'll even have to spend any of your own money to do it!

I'll have to make a different drink - I think Chocolate Martini. I do not like coconut at all and that drink looks like it would be very coconutty. But, whatever! I'll be raising my glass to you!:sun:

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

TPC for ME!!

Oh my gosh, I am SOOOOO glad this is over!!!!

WOOHOOO Janice!!!!

Woo-hoo Janice!!!!!Way to go Deb!!!!! Let us know when everything is in!!!!

you girls are amazing! I wanna be Janice and Kris and Deb when I grow up! (although, chronologically, I am probably older than all of them!)

<h2>1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?</h2><p>When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.</p><h2>2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?</h2><p>It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.</p><h2>3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?</h2><p>Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.</p><h2>4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?</h2><p>Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?</h2><p>To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.</p>

Related to Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?

When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.

2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?

It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.

3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?

Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.

4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?

Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.

5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?

To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies