• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Few Shopping Tote Bags (Cranberry)

In summary, the cranberry shopping tote bag measures 14 inches wide by 16 inches tall, with a 5 inch gusset. It is machine washable and can hold up to 20 pounds of weight. The bag also features a small interior pocket for storing smaller items. While customization is not currently available, there are various designs and colors to choose from.
Theresa
I am looking for someone who wants to sell thier Pampered Chef Shopping Tote Bag Cranberry. I am able to find the "whip out Cancer" bags but not the cranberry ones with just the logo name. If anyone has any please contact me.

Theresa

They are available on the supply list.

Thank you for that I was wondering where to look

Yep, get them on supply order. I give one to every hostess with a bunch of my business cards in the bottom so she can hand them out when someone comments on the bag.

What are the dimensions of the tote bag?

The dimensions of our cranberry shopping tote bag are 14 inches wide by 16 inches tall, with a 5 inch gusset.

Is the tote bag machine washable?

Yes, our shopping tote bag is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using cold water and air drying to preserve the longevity of the bag.

How much weight can the tote bag hold?

Our cranberry shopping tote bag is made of durable canvas material and can hold up to 20 pounds of weight.

Does the tote bag have any pockets or compartments?

Yes, our shopping tote bag features a small interior pocket for storing smaller items like keys or a phone.

Can I customize the tote bag with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our shopping tote bags at this time. However, we do offer a variety of designs and colors to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • missey1020
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • cooking4pchef