• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Lid for the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker

In summary, the Iso: Lid for the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is a specially designed lid that helps create the perfect cooking environment for your dishes. It is compatible with other Pampered Chef stoneware products and can be used in the oven, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer. The lid can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef.
husbandwifepcteam
I am in need of just the lid to the cranberry deep covered baker. If anyone has one and would be willing to sell it to me please contact me at [email protected] or through private message on here.
Thank you,
Michelle

Just curious...why just the lid?

cmdtrgd said:
Just curious...why just the lid?
Well my aunt needs just the lid because hers mysteriously disappeared.

Are you talking about the soft lid we sold a couple of years ago? If so, I have one still in the box. Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

1. What is the purpose of the Iso: Lid for the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker?

The Iso: Lid for the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is a specially designed lid that helps create the perfect cooking environment for your dishes. It traps in moisture and heat, allowing your food to cook evenly and retain its natural flavors.

2. Is the Iso: Lid compatible with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Iso: Lid is designed to fit the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker, but it can also be used with other Pampered Chef stoneware products such as the Deep Dish Baker and the Rectangular Baker.

3. Can the Iso: Lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso: Lid is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 500°F. It can also be used in the microwave, refrigerator, and freezer.

4. How do I clean the Iso: Lid?

The Iso: Lid can be washed in the dishwasher or hand-washed with warm, soapy water. It is recommended to clean it before first use and after each use to remove any food residue.

5. Is the Iso: Lid covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Iso: Lid is covered by Pampered Chef's limited lifetime warranty. If for any reason it becomes damaged or defective, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • Tall_Drnk_h2o
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • sailorsarah