• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level 1 Qualification Progress: Signed Yesterday, 6 Total Conferences Attended

In summary, "#6 Signed Yesterday!" is a limited edition collection of six essential kitchen tools and gadgets, hand-selected by top chefs and designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. The collection includes a silicone spatula, a garlic press, measuring cups, a citrus zester, a mini whisk, and a pastry brush. While the collection is only available as a set, individual items can be purchased separately. All items are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for best results. The collection comes with a one-year warranty for any defects or malfunctions.
I'm on a roll after conference... 1 in July, 1 in August and 1 in Sept.

I have 6 now: 1 inactive, 1 going inactive, 1 qualified active, 1 with 2 shows but less than $1250, 2 with no shows.

If I can get them all qualified I will earn level 1!

Wow congrats! I don't have any right now:(!

woo hoo! congrats and keep up the great work!

PCJenni said:
I'm on a roll after conference... 1 in July, 1 in August and 1 in Sept.

I have 6 now: 1 inactive, 1 going inactive, 1 qualified active, 1 with 2 shows but less than $1250, 2 with no shows.

If I can get them all qualified I will earn level 1!

You will also be very close to director!:thumbup:

Hi there! Congratulations on your progress towards the Level 1 qualification! Attending conferences is a great way to learn and grow as a consultant. I'm glad to hear that you have been able to attend 6 conferences so far, that's fantastic!It sounds like you have a good mix of active and inactive consultants on your team. Keep working with them and offering support and guidance to help them reach their goals. With your determination, I have no doubt that you will be able to get them all qualified and earn that Level 1 status. Keep up the great work! Best of luck to you and your team.

Related to Level 1 Qualification Progress: Signed Yesterday, 6 Total Conferences Attended

1. What is "#6 Signed Yesterday!" all about?

"#6 Signed Yesterday!" is a limited edition collection of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for everyday cooking and baking. The collection features six essential items that have been hand-selected by our top chefs and are only available for a limited time.

2. What items are included in the collection?

The "#6 Signed Yesterday!" collection includes a silicone spatula, a garlic press, a set of measuring cups, a citrus zester, a mini whisk, and a pastry brush. Each item is designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

3. Can I purchase the items separately or do I have to buy the entire collection?

While the "#6 Signed Yesterday!" collection is only available as a set, you can purchase individual items that are included in the collection separately. However, we highly recommend getting the entire collection as it offers great value and all the tools you need for your daily cooking needs.

4. Are these items dishwasher safe?

Yes, all items in the "#6 Signed Yesterday!" collection are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing them for best results and to prolong their lifespan.

5. Is there a warranty for these products?

Yes, all items in the "#6 Signed Yesterday!" collection come with a one-year warranty against any defects or malfunctions. If you experience any issues with your items, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies