• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter & Ideas for Host of Catalog Show: Appreciated!

In summary,There are many ways to have a $1,000 catalog show. One way is to pass out catalogs to your friends, family, and co-workers and collect orders. You can also use your “It’s Show Time! Planner” to help you. People often forget to order from your show, so it is helpful to call your guests one week before the closing date. Follow the Checklist to help keep you on track and ensure a good response to your show.
swtnsssychef
does anyone have a letter for the host of a catalog show? or maybe some suggestions on how to increase sales for a catalog show? any suggestions are much appreciated!! thanks

There are Catalog Show Planners on this site that are great. Go to files and do a search for catalogs. Also, this is a letter someone else posted, which I think is great:

HOW TO HAVE A $1,000 CATALOG SHOW!!!
Did you know that hosts who have $1,000 shows usually receive:
over $200 in FREE kitchen tools, plus
4 items of their choice at HALF PRICE (Yes, this includes the cookware!!), plus
an unlimited 30% DISCOUNT ?!?!?!

Many of my hosts have achieved the $1,000 show level and above.
You can too. Here’s how:
Get out that address book! Catalog Shows are so easy … you simply pass out catalogs around to your friends, family, and co-workers and collect orders. Remember, not everyone you ask will order, but you will be surprised at how many do! Use your “It’s Show Time! Planner” (located in this packet) to help you. Encourage your contacts to ask their friends and family to order too! 

Get on the phone NOW to let everyone know what you are doing. It is inevitable that you will play phone tag at least once, so it’s best to start as soon as possible! Be sure to let them know about rewards they can receive: this month’s guest special, free gifts they can earn as a host if they book a Show (Kitchen or Catalog), and an opportunity to let their friend or family member (you) receive free and discounted products. Follow the Checklist to help keep you on track and ensure a good response to your Show. Remember to keep catalogs with you at all times to show to familiar faces or if you are daring, to complete strangers. Also keep in mind that anyone from anywhere can order from your Catalog Show. I can even ship directly to them.

Share your enthusiasm about the tools and suggest those that you have found helpful in your own kitchen. Remember that over 50% of our product line is under $13.00 and the vast majority of people find something that will make their lives easier in the kitchen. Send a catalog to work with a relative or friend and have them collect orders for you.

Follow-up: People often lead such busy lives that it’s common for them to forget to your closing date. It is helpful if you call your guests that you haven’t heard from about 1 week before your closing. Ask them “I was just wondering if you found anything you wanted from the catalog I gave you? I want to make sure you don’t overlook the closing date of my Show… you don’t want to miss out on something.” If they are ready to order, you can take their order by phone or in person. Be sure to call me with any questions you may have.

Do your contacts a favor and give them a final reminder call about 2 days before your show ends. Just a quick call to their voice mail may do the trick!!
Together we can have a fantastic Pampered Chef® Catalog Show!!
Any questions just give me a call … Lee Anne Brock (260) 625-6513
[email protected]

thanks for the tip Anne! I'm only a couple of months into my business and everyone here is sooooo helpful!!! Lots of wonderful ideas!!!

Here is one.....

Attachments

• Catalog Show Host Letter[1].doc
    31 KB · Views: 453
WOW ~ great information to send out to my contact list. thanks anne....:eek:

there is a flyer here
i think its called "receipe for a $1000 show
but i can't find it think i got it back in april

thanks so much guys!!! so much to choose from!!! i could sit here all night looking at this stuff and still not make up my mind which one to use!! lol

What are some ideas for hosting a successful catalog show?

1. Utilize social media: Encourage your host to post about the catalog show on their social media platforms and create a Facebook event to invite guests.

2. Offer incentives: Consider offering a special discount or free product to guests who place an order during the catalog show.

3. Host a virtual party: If in-person gatherings are not possible, suggest hosting a virtual party where guests can shop and participate in games or demos through video conferencing platforms.

4. Create a theme: Help your host come up with a fun theme for the catalog show to make it more engaging and memorable for guests.

5. Provide catalog show materials: Make sure your host has all the necessary materials such as catalogs, order forms, and product samples to share with their guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
morgieloo88
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies